Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Who are you? Lets meet up...
jitenc

Who are you? Lets meet up...

Thought i'd dedicate this thread to all the Evoques who have met up in unusual situations....

Coming back from Europe, i was met with a grin on my face. Next to my Fuji Evoque was a Black one parked in North Terminal Carpark of Gatwick Airport on the 23rd of April. Check the attachment out.

Atleast some one had the sense of Humour to park next to me of all the available spaces. Thank you.
(So far, the drivers of the Evoque i have met travelling from the opposite direction have ignored me, despite hand waves or thumbs up or flash of lights.... must be a london thing.......)

The only problem was, my wife commenting, ' looks like His and Hers' ..... nudging that i was driving a 'Hers' car.....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Got mine : Dynamic Fuji White with Lux Pack and black contrast roof.
Optional extras : Privacy glass, Heated steering wheel and TPMS.
Me: Very HappyVery Happy
27-04-2012 04:12pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
masterbronze

RE: Who are you? Lets meet up...

I love it when people do that, unfortunately I won't be able to share in the fun as my evoque doesn't arrive until July

Pure 5dr SD4, Fuji, Pano roof, Tech Pack & Pure Pack, Privacy, Rear camera, Black Roof. Due 9th July
28-04-2012 09:26pm
SiT

Hopefully too they wouldn't 'ding' your door too and show some respect. I'd also park next to another Evoque owner, if it ever happens........
28-04-2012 09:37pm
Griff449

I got back from the park and ride today to find a lovely white Evoque parked by me. Must be a reminder or destiny lol

Had a Pure TD4, Fuji White - now have Dynamic SD4, Fuji White 9 Speed auto with Verve Interior - let the new project begin!
28-04-2012 09:56pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dimitrios

I think I would have left a space beween the two, using the unspoken rule of urinal etiquette as a guide Laughing

Dynamic SD4, Santorini, Chrome Shadow, Lux Pack, Priv Glass, Red /Black leather & headlining
Collection: 24 Mar 2012 / Ordered: Oct 2011
29-04-2012 09:40am
jitenc

(29-04-2012 09:40am)Dimitrios Wrote:  I think I would have left a space beween the two, using the unspoken rule of urinal etiquette as a guide Laughing

Lol. Hence, I always park it at the fence boundaries....Tongue Out

Got mine : Dynamic Fuji White with Lux Pack and black contrast roof.
Optional extras : Privacy glass, Heated steering wheel and TPMS.
Me: Very HappyVery Happy
29-04-2012 10:52am
Merf

Sorry to be a misery but why do people flash at other drivers of the same car ? Do you high five everybody in the same trainers, or wave at people who also have milk in Tesco ?

It like when people say you should meet their friend, you'll like them, they're tall too !

I totally get a forum and discussing queries etc. ut what does a flash or wave achieve whilst out ? I'll get my coat if i'm the only misery.

PS, yes I live in London.
(This post was last modified: 29-04-2012 05:54pm by Merf.)
29-04-2012 05:53pm
cjfp

Merf, no particular rhyme nor reason, it's just one of those things in life, a bit like a club. You don't get it and that's fine - others do and that's fine too - c'est la vie

Smile

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
29-04-2012 06:01pm
Dimitrios

(29-04-2012 05:53pm)Merf Wrote:  Sorry to be a misery but why do people flash at other drivers of the same car ? Do you high five everybody in the same trainers, or wave at people who also have milk in Tesco ?

It like when people say you should meet their friend, you'll like them, they're tall too !

I totally get a forum and discussing queries etc. ut what does a flash or wave achieve whilst out ? I'll get my coat if i'm the only misery.

PS, yes I live in London.

Don't forget your umbrella Tongue Out

Dynamic SD4, Santorini, Chrome Shadow, Lux Pack, Priv Glass, Red /Black leather & headlining
Collection: 24 Mar 2012 / Ordered: Oct 2011
29-04-2012 06:02pm
Evoquative

I'm looking forward to getting mine and hopefully being able to wave to other Evoque drivers. It seems such a nice idea and having driven a BMW for many years is something I have not experienced. Hand gestures yes-but those were from other drivers! LaughingLaughingLaughing

Now a very happy owner of a Dynamic Si4 Firenze 5dr, black roof with lux & plus packs, black alloys, heated steering wheel, privacy, homelink & spare wheel.Very Happy
29-04-2012 08:20pm