Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3 Average
What did you do in your Evoque today?
DynamicRRV

RE: What did you do in your Evoque today?

Yes Tim I do!!!
24-10-2011 01:16pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Maybe Fuji is more "green" than the other colours attracting wildlife to it!

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
24-10-2011 01:25pm
Evoqess

(24-10-2011 11:16am)DynamicRRV Wrote:  I wiped all the flies off my front end with baby wipes.

I found this hilarious! Then I realized you were talking about the car Wink

Evoque fan who used to drive Shocked a Pure, Fuji, 19" style 4 alloys, heated everything, rear cam, power tailgate, pan roof, privacy glass etc
27-10-2011 06:27pm
Acwats

I swapped the rubber mats for the carpet ones.

I'm not sure what o stay with, carpet looks better but rubber probably better given the wet ground.

Nice dilemma to have.

MY16 HSE Dynamic Scotia Grey with Lunar/Ice Interior. 508's, Pano Roof, Privacy, Auto Tailgate, Heated s/wheel, spare
27-10-2011 08:15pm
bell-auto-services

I found on my D4 the rubber matts cut into the carpet pile so you could actually see the backing, so this time on the Evoque ive opted for carpet mats down first and then rubber ones on thp for thw wet days.

Though i must say i think the drivers side rubber mat is pants where the passanger side is perfect, its way to short from front to back and i think needs modifying to make it longer and cover the carpet under the pedals.

Pete

TV/DVD-On-The-Move modules available from £145+ £10 UK mainland shipping Excluding higlands and Islands.
27-10-2011 08:19pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ceebee

What did you do in your Evoque today?

In my evoque today I just missed getting caught up in the deputy prime ministers security convoy when I reversed out of my works parking space as they drove past to pick him up after a factory visit.
Luckily I spotted him coming out of the building and immediately drove back into the space before being in a lot of trouble.
All I was trying to do was get me car on the telly so I could bragg about it on this forum!

Waiting for: - 2015 SD4 Dynamic, LUX pack, Auto, 5 door. Mauritius Blue. Santorini Roof........spare wheel.
28-10-2011 08:19pm