Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How Will You Sell Your Present Car?
Cherries

RE: How Will You Sell Your Present Car?

Hi all, I am James from Cherry Motors, I know its been nearly 2 years since this thread was last posted but as it still comes up when you Google Cherry Motors and after someone quoted it to me the other day I thought I best just put it to bed once and for all.

Paul kindly put up this post as he was pleased with my service, I had previously attempted to help ED209 with the sale of his car but was unsuccessful. Through a mix up ED209 believed that I had ignored his email and posted his thoughts.

At first I was unaware who ED209 was and private messaged him to apologise if I had not got back to him. From his reply to me I then knew who he was and searched through my emails to ascertain if I had simply overlooked his contact.

As it turned out I had responded to all emails from ED209 and proved this to him by sending him a copy of the email (sent 19mins after he last emailed me) and a screen print of my Outlook Sent Items to show that I hadn't just made it up. Upon me proving this ED209 then kindly removed his post. (Which is why it can only be found through Paul's replies.)

I pride myself in my level of service and although very occasionally I might miss getting back to someone I know for sure that if I was sent a chase email I would respond the minute I got it.

If you are selling a quality car give me a chance, I will do the best I can to help.

James
07-08-2013 01:19pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Stadt Panzer

Looking at moving my Evoque, tried to PM you but you have it turned off.

Somewhere in the North Sea.
07-08-2013 05:53pm
Craig_d1

RE: How Will You Sell Your Present Car?

he'll need to post a few more before pm's work
07-08-2013 06:18pm
Stadt Panzer

You know, I knew that!! [FLUSHED FACE]

Somewhere in the North Sea.