Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 2.5 Average
Welcome and Order Confirmed!
M30 EVO

Welcome and Order Confirmed!

Firstly may I say hello to everyone else taking part in this ever 'growing' forum! Let's hope it becomes as informative and helpful as it's sister site disco3.co.uk which I have been a member of for some time now.

I've owned just about every Land Rover over the years, recently selling my Discovery 3.

I've just confirmed my order today which consists of the following:

Evoque Coupe Dynamic SD4 Manual
Orkney Grey
Vortex interior
Panoramic roof
Ebony headlining
3 rear seats.

Would love some other extras but have maxed the budget out as it is (was originally going for a Pure)!!!

Dealer has given me a delivery date early December.

Just waiting for the official order document showing build date etc. now, then I'll be able to relax!

Any comments on spec. greatly appreciated.

Cheers, Chris.
01-08-2011 02:05pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MW73

RE: Welcome and Order Confirmed!

Hi M30 EVO, Orkney, great colour choice if I may say !!
01-08-2011 07:34pm
M30 EVO

(01-08-2011 07:34pm)MW73 Wrote:  Hi M30 EVO, Orkney, great colour choice if I may say !!

Thanks!! Spent hours deliberating over the colour choice........ was trying to break away from my long string of grey cars!! Can't wait to see one in the flesh now!

On order: Dynamic SD4 Manual Coupe, Orkney Grey, Black Roof, Privacy Glass, Vortex Int, Ebony Headlining.

Delivery: Was 25/11/11, Currently 28/12/11..............
02-08-2011 08:35am
PJ

(02-08-2011 08:35am)M30 EVO Wrote:  
(01-08-2011 07:34pm)MW73 Wrote:  Hi M30 EVO, Orkney, great colour choice if I may say !!

Thanks!! Spent hours deliberating over the colour choice........ was trying to break away from my long string of grey cars!! Can't wait to see one in the flesh now!

Hi M30 EVO

I too have just joined the forum and this is my first post.

I have ordered the same car as yourself except went for a 5 door rather than coupe (problems with baby seats!). I saw a grey dynamic at the weekend driving event at Gleneagles and it is stunning you will not be disappointed. I originally thought about ordering a black one but it looks a bit flat in reality and the grey is definitely more eye catching without being too flash.

I have also went for the manual version (better mpg and save a £1000 in tax a year as company car) but am now having second thoughts. All the evoques at the weekend were autos and no-one seems to have driven a manual. I'm hoping I won't regret my decision!

You will see a picture of the Grey Dynamic I refer to in my avatar!
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2011 02:49pm by PJ.)
02-08-2011 02:39pm