Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ordered! Thank you Anita/LPR
DDX

RE: Ordered! Thank you Anita/LPR

Spec is as listed on original post. Not got lux pack but still a dynamic with a few add ons.
02-08-2011 04:54pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lookers Park Royal

The Nov cars are SD4 Manual Dynamic 5dr. The next allocation is for Dec build for fresh orders.

LP - Pure orders were delayed by Land Rover for the first couple of order calls. Nothing to do with LPR specifically. We're not selective as to what we sell.... I'm looking at a Pure with Tech for myself!

James
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2011 05:42pm by Lookers Park Royal.)
02-08-2011 05:41pm
DDX

So when will they arrive for collection?
02-08-2011 06:25pm
LP

(02-08-2011 05:41pm)Lookers Park Royal Wrote:  The Nov cars are SD4 Manual Dynamic 5dr. The next allocation is for Dec build for fresh orders.

LP - Pure orders were delayed by Land Rover for the first couple of order calls. Nothing to do with LPR specifically. We're not selective as to what we sell.... I'm looking at a Pure with Tech for myself!

James

Some people on the forum here who ordered in July are getting deliveries of their Pure models over a month ahead of me...so I figured there must be dealers out there with shorter order books.

Not intended as a slight on LPR. I think the issue is with how Land Rover handle the orders. If it were down to me all orders would be pooled and issued on a first come first served basis. But I guess that is not practical.

Anyway - didn't mean to hijack this thread.
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2011 08:36pm by LP.)
02-08-2011 06:33pm
Lookers Park Royal

DDX - early month cars will be delivered in the same month and late cars the following. By that I mean that if a car is built wk1-2012 it will be Jan delivery, but if it's built wk4-2012 then it would probably be ready in Feb although it was built at the back end of Jan. We can speed this up by 'self collecting' as opposed to waiting for Land Rover's transporters to deliver.

I'll get Anita to confirm, but am guessing that yours will be slotted for Nov, so therefore delivery in Nov or early Dec (that's just a guess as I'm in the car at the moment without the benefit of the order bank in front of me). I do know that Anita has been putting pressure on our Admin team for an early as possible slot for you!!

James Wink
02-08-2011 08:12pm
DDX

Thanks a lot James, much appreciated. Like I said to Anita, I'm ready to leave the further deposit to take the car to build but only once I know the build date available.

By collection do you mean customer collection? If so, is car pdi'd @ factory?

Also, been trying to call the Evoque Unleashed line to get a ticket for the Westfield date but left on hold for a long time. Is there an alternative number?

Once again, going back to the original post, thanks once again to Anita!

Evoque 5dr Dynamic SD4 Auto, Fuji/Vortex, 20" Style 7's, Panoramic Roof, Ebony Headlining, Keyless Entry, Premium Mats, Heated S/W, Park Assist, Power Tailgate, Privacy Glass, Spare Wheel

Very Happy ARRIVED Very Happy
02-08-2011 08:24pm
andyuk

Hi James it is great that a LR dealership is active on here! I have just put my deposit down for my Pure & just have a couple of question which hopefully you may be able to answer:-

1. Do I spend the extra £1k for an SD4 over the TD4? On paper there does not look like much in it but you probably would have a better idea than me!

2. I am opting for the Red in a Pure spec but wondered can dealerships change or spray the grill/vent to black so it looks like the dynamic grills?

3. As the contrast roof is not an option on the Pure can my local LR spay my roof so I have a black contrast roof on my red Evoque?

Thanks in advance
Andy
02-08-2011 10:04pm
Lookers Park Royal

(02-08-2011 10:04pm)andyuk Wrote:  Hi James it is great that a LR dealership is active on here! I have just put my deposit down for my Pure & just have a couple of question which hopefully you may be able to answer:-

1. Do I spend the extra £1k for an SD4 over the TD4? On paper there does not look like much in it but you probably would have a better idea than me!

2. I am opting for the Red in a Pure spec but wondered can dealerships change or spray the grill/vent to black so it looks like the dynamic grills?

3. As the contrast roof is not an option on the Pure can my local LR spay my roof so I have a black contrast roof on my red Evoque?

Thanks in advance
Andy

Hi Andy,

Glad to be here! We sponsor Martins other forums so it made sense to get involved with babyrr.com!

In answer to your question re TD4, it will be down to personal preference. I drove a TD4 Manual and SD4 Auto which isn't perhaps a fair comparison, however the TD4 went very well indeed and would be more than enough for a lot of people.

TD4 is far more common for a Pure spec whereas Prestige and Dynamic are tending to be ordered in SD4.

As I say it's all personal preference, but I'd go for a TD4 if I was opting for manual and spend the difference of extras.

Regarding colour coding, in essence any Approved LR bodyshop can paint grilles and roofs without affecting the warranty. Firenze with a black roof and grills looks brilliant.

James Wink

I'm just about to sign off on holiday, therefore if anyone has any questions then feel free to call one of the team on 0208 992 2299.
02-08-2011 10:24pm