Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
We Brits Need To Consider Ourselves Lucky!
Evo-king

RE: We Brits Need To Consider Ourselves Lucky!

RES, Rear Entertainment System maybe.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
20-12-2012 11:05pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Inges

I payed £70978 for my car, so yeah I guess most of you guys are lucky compared too the prices we have in Norway. Smile
As well do we have to pay £320 for road tax each year, (depends if you have a diesel with or without the filter.) then we have like a shitloads of toll roads all over the country, we have to pay for more or less all the roads that are being built in this country through toll roads.

and for each litre of Diesel the goverment takes like 55% to 60% on diesel and 63% to 70% on Gas, depends on the current price the gas stations are taking, for 1 litre of diesel normally now I pay between £1.42 to £1.50. Gas is even higher than diesel.

/Inges

Collected: 15.06.2012
Prestige TD4 Santorini Black, Manual, Dyn & Prestige Tech Pack, 825W Sound System, Surround Camera System, Privacy Glass, Adp. Bi-Xenon, Panoramic Roof, Cherry/Ivory

[Image: 166903.png]
21-12-2012 02:38am
daveo

yeh you are lucky but the Evoque is very rare in my neck of the woods up here in Northern Germany, it was a tough job getting the dealer to negotiate the price down but we got there in the end.

From the day we ordered until now, we still havent seen a single other one on the road and we travel a lot! However, we're about to drive over to the UK for Xmas, so looking forward to seeing some others on the road!
22-12-2012 01:12pm
igorino

You ARE LUCKY since i am coming from Croatia and LR dealers are not everywhere so to find a right one was a chalenge then we come to the price issue. RRE Pure TD4 manual with basic equipment without rain sensor,auto headlights,foldable mirrors etc = 45000 euros thats due to taxses imposed by state which consist of 25% VAT + car importation tax which is another 25% + road tax + dealers fee etc. Crazy and stupid .If i live in italy for that price i will have dynamic model and a little bit left for maybe something extra.
Anyhow i am getting my self one but is going to be expensive ride
24-12-2012 04:29am
The Valeter

(24-12-2012 04:29am)igorino Wrote:  You ARE LUCKY since i am coming from Croatia and LR dealers are not everywhere so to find a right one was a chalenge then we come to the price issue. RRE Pure TD4 manual with basic equipment without rain sensor,auto headlights,foldable mirrors etc = 45000 euros thats due to taxses imposed by state which consist of 25% VAT + car importation tax which is another 25% + road tax + dealers fee etc. Crazy and stupid .If i live in italy for that price i will have dynamic model and a little bit left for maybe something extra.

Hells bells, that is a lot of money.

Came Home On 02/03/13 Pure Tech In Barolo Black/Cirrus Trim with Bespoke Firenze Ascents + Numerous Factory Options!!
Also :-

Rover 25GSi - 2005 Everyday Car.
MG ZR-Express Van - 2005 Special Factory Order (Literally a one off).
MG Montego 2.0i - 1990 Shows/Sunny Days.
MG Metro 1300 - 1983 Being Restored!
24-12-2012 11:30pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
IKM

(24-12-2012 04:29am)igorino Wrote:  You ARE LUCKY since i am coming from Croatia and LR dealers are not everywhere so to find a right one was a chalenge then we come to the price issue. RRE Pure TD4 manual with basic equipment without rain sensor,auto headlights,foldable mirrors etc = 45000 euros thats due to taxses imposed by state which consist of 25% VAT + car importation tax which is another 25% + road tax + dealers fee etc. Crazy and stupid .If i live in italy for that price i will have dynamic model and a little bit left for maybe something extra.
But what about 2nd hand value? Surely you're not disadvantaged when you trade-in or sell privately in terms of value? I found Norway expensive when I bought a new car due to taxes, but when I left and sold my X-trail after 6 years I netted about £20,000 (new price because of tax more than £40,000). In the UK, I'd have been lucky to get £8,000 trade in value. It's all relative.

Arrived 16 December 2011: Prestige SD4 auto 5dr in OG with Adaptive Dynamics, Adaptive Xenons, Surround Cameras, Auto Dimming Rearview, Grey Oak Wood, Spare Wheel and Powered Tailgate.

Joining 2010 Freelander XS Td4e in Stornoway Grey (we like Grey!)
(This post was last modified: 25-12-2012 12:00am by IKM.)
24-12-2012 11:56pm
dondon

Depending, in Romania I'm looking for PURE TD4 manual white model without any other options and the catalog price is 30900 eur +VAT 24%. The tax is for 2.2l 178 eur/year and the fuel is 1.4 eur regular diesel.
09-01-2013 02:10pm
speary

Can you not buy it in Italy ?

Pure Coupe SD4 Manual; Fuji White; 19" style 5 wheels; Addaptive Xenons; Auto Lights, Wipers and Rear Mirror; Folding mirrors with cool puddle lights. Magnoflow Exhaust finishers
10-01-2013 09:31am
dondon

of course he can, but is he an Italian resident? He will have to register the car and when he will he has to pay taxes, so I don't think is much for an option.
10-01-2013 09:42am