Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Looking for a 5 door Dynamic?
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Looking for a 5 door Dynamic?

A friend has been in contact to say he knows the whereabouts of a small number of 5 door Evoques mostly Dynamics, some Dynamic Lux, some with options on them, there is s selection of the more common colours with some in Havana available as well. The cars are available for immediate delivery in March. There was mention of possibility of a small discount being available to forum members who wish to trade in an Evoque or another Land Rover for a new Evoque or with no PX. Deals cannot be done on PX of other marques. I have no further info but please PM me if you are looking for a new car and are not too fussed about the optional extras and I will pass on the contact details. If you cannot get hold of me then please contact one of the other mods who will get in contact with me.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
03-03-2013 10:41am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply