Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Vista - Status Hierarchy
Acwats

Vista - Status Hierarchy

Does anybody know the different status shown by Vista.

I presume something like

Ordered
Order locked
Confirmed build commencement (scheduled)

After that I'm guessing but presume

Build started
Build complete
Awaiting shipping
Despatched to dealer
.???

Any body know this, it would help me hassle my dealer and ultimately help all those waiting know what questions to ask in the future

MY16 HSE Dynamic Scotia Grey with Lunar/Ice Interior. 508's, Pano Roof, Privacy, Auto Tailgate, Heated s/wheel, spare
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2011 05:12pm by Acwats.)
10-10-2011 03:29pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
paulelescoces

RE: Vista - Status Hierarchy

Mine says "in pool"... another status for the list.

Delivered: SD4 Prestige Auto 5 Door, Fuji White with Vibe interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Electric Tailgate, Winter Pack, Adaptive Xenons, Roofrails...
10-10-2011 03:58pm
caroline11000

My status is 'order confirmed' .. Mine doesn't go into build untill 28th Oct. Have you not got a copy of your order with your dates on Acwats?

Pure 5dr SD4 Auto
Fuji, Ebony, Tech Pack, Pan Roof, Privacy Glass, Front Fogs, Park Assist, Rear Camera, Power-Fold Mirrors, Xenons & Spare Wheel
Got car 9th Dec 11
REJECTED car 9th Jan 12 - paint runs down doors & seals one side, obvious bad re-spray before delivery! Big Cry
New car arrived 31st March 12 Very Happy
10-10-2011 07:37pm
Acwats

No. I've seen the build start date on the screen but didn't get any print off.

As today is the first day on my build I was wondering whether the dealer would be able to see anything to show progress or do I just have to wait with fingers crossed for a call in 2-3 weeks?

MY16 HSE Dynamic Scotia Grey with Lunar/Ice Interior. 508's, Pano Roof, Privacy, Auto Tailgate, Heated s/wheel, spare
10-10-2011 07:47pm
caroline11000

I think I would ask them to look to confirm that the car has actually gone into build today and is the factory complete date on schedule?

Pure 5dr SD4 Auto
Fuji, Ebony, Tech Pack, Pan Roof, Privacy Glass, Front Fogs, Park Assist, Rear Camera, Power-Fold Mirrors, Xenons & Spare Wheel
Got car 9th Dec 11
REJECTED car 9th Jan 12 - paint runs down doors & seals one side, obvious bad re-spray before delivery! Big Cry
New car arrived 31st March 12 Very Happy
10-10-2011 08:00pm
berlin2011

Maybe I can add a few more and maybe someone can explain what they mean. My Vista printout done this week has lots of dates all over the place - here goes

Under the core spec section the Build Period is indicated as 1109

So on the section wrt to dates I have:

Accepted Build Date - 14/09/2011
Current Planned Build Date - 28/09/2011
Order last amended - 01/10/2011 (no idea what this is about, my order was locked down in July already)
Factory Complete Date - 15/10/2011

Deliver date is indicated as 28/11/2011 (suspect this has something to do with the car having to get onto a container ship and travel halfway across the world)

The section wrt to status indicates

Common Status points - Order built
Brand Status Point - Off Assembly (DCC)

So not sure what to make off all of that - from the status section it seems that the car is already built and all done but from the dates section the factory complete date seems to be this weekend only. A little perplexed to say the least.

Can anyone shed some light?

Current: SD4 Dynamic Auto, 5 Door, Orkney Grey with Black Contrast Pano roof and 20" Shadow Chrome wheels. Pursuit interior. [countdown="Hand over"]15th June 2013 2:00pm[/countdown]

Gone: Si4 Prestige Auto Coupe, Orkney Grey with Panoramic Roof, Element interior, Shadow Chrome 20" wheels with most of the bits & pieces loaded. [countdown="Hand over"]29th November 2011 2:00pm[/countdown]
11-10-2011 10:02am
WB
WB

(11-10-2011 10:02am)berlin2011 Wrote:  Maybe I can add a few more and maybe someone can explain what they mean. My Vista printout done this week has lots of dates all over the place - here goes

Under the core spec section the Build Period is indicated as 1109

So on the section wrt to dates I have:

Accepted Build Date - 14/09/2011
Current Planned Build Date - 28/09/2011
Order last amended - 01/10/2011 (no idea what this is about, my order was locked down in July already)
Factory Complete Date - 15/10/2011

Deliver date is indicated as 28/11/2011 (suspect this has something to do with the car having to get onto a container ship and travel halfway across the world)

The section wrt to status indicates

Common Status points - Order built
Brand Status Point - Off Assembly (DCC)

So not sure what to make off all of that - from the status section it seems that the car is already built and all done but from the dates section the factory complete date seems to be this weekend only. A little perplexed to say the least.

Can anyone shed some light?

I think I read on a post about the factory tour that someone saw a number of cars built that didn't have headlights so perhaps it's waiting for xenon's?
11-10-2011 10:32am
berlin2011

Could well be the caseā€¦ in any event the delivery date promised to me months ago was 1 Dec so it's still very much on track for that.

Current: SD4 Dynamic Auto, 5 Door, Orkney Grey with Black Contrast Pano roof and 20" Shadow Chrome wheels. Pursuit interior. [countdown="Hand over"]15th June 2013 2:00pm[/countdown]

Gone: Si4 Prestige Auto Coupe, Orkney Grey with Panoramic Roof, Element interior, Shadow Chrome 20" wheels with most of the bits & pieces loaded. [countdown="Hand over"]29th November 2011 2:00pm[/countdown]
11-10-2011 10:45am
JiiPee

My dealer has also been very secretive about the information that Vista has. I have never seen it on screen or even a printout. Only vague comments that "it is on time". What details should I AT LEAST get?

Enjoying enormously: Pure Td4 Automatic, Firenze Red, almond/espresso interior, panorama roof with rails, Pure tech pack, clearview pack & cold weather pack, parking radars front and back + camera.
17-10-2011 01:15pm
LP

Vista - Status Hierarchy

I've been given the full spec print out. Shows every item and its product code. Build dates. Delivery dates etc. very cool. If I get chance I'll remove my personal details and upload it tomorrow.
17-10-2011 11:08pm