Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Vented bonnet swop
wheels

RE: Vented bonnet swop

(25-05-2016 02:41pm)PJRComputerSolutions Wrote:  If you don't mind me asking...How much has all this "modding" Cost you??
I would think it's kind of a hobby to him and keeping count of every nickel spent isnt interesting
Also by asking, you kind of reveal your own opinion
26-05-2016 11:06am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nickj

RE: Vented bonnet swop

(25-05-2016 05:22pm)RREVO Wrote:  Hi Nick,
Looking good. Have you thought about wrapping the glossy grey bit on the updated front grill with the matt black you've used on the rest of the car? Think it might link the grill more to the car. Thoughts?

Hadn't thought about it. Will have a look. Wasn't really going for an all black look so happy with the grey currently.

(25-05-2016 02:41pm)PJRComputerSolutions Wrote:  If you don't mind me asking...How much has all this "modding" Cost you??

Don't mind you asking at all, but couldn't answer to be honest as not sure and also not too bothered. Wouldn't say I've spent that much compared to previous cars. This is the wife's car so I get away with some mods but am regulated! My last weekend toy m3 had exhaust,seats, suspension, engine mods etc and the evoque has non of these, so I wouldn't say its very modified at all!

It's got a wrap, wheels, rear lights, and 2016 front bumper/ grill. Most parts that were replaced I sold the original parts for 60% so not a massive outlay.

Wife loves her car ( except the new wheel!). Wheels may be replaced with another set !
(This post was last modified: 27-05-2016 09:55pm by Nickj.)
27-05-2016 09:46pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply