Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tyres
KaDargo

Tyres

Picked up the car on Saturday - done a couple of hundred miles far, and absolutely LOVE it Very Happy
Average mpg is 38 Shocked
According to the order sheet, it was supposed to come with Pirelli's, however it is shod with Michelin Latitude Sports (handles like a go-cart)!!
However, the main point of this post was to say I googled the cost of them, and the cheapest was Blackcircles @ £326 per corner
ShockedShockedShocked

SD4 Prestige, Mauritius, Element, Cirrus Headlining, Pana Roof, Park Assist, Heated Steering Wheel,Blind Spot monitor, 20" Alloys, Powered Tailgate
07-05-2012 06:58pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Straydox

RE: Tyres

Excellent news, and mine in the same colour, will, with a lot of luck show up later this week.... As a relative rarity these days I'm fortunate to have been able to order it as a company car (opting back to have a company car for the 1st time in 12 years) and the leasing company have a deal with Michelin so whatever the Evoque comes with it will Latitudes as replacements and yes, they are stupidly expensive.

The front wheel drive Kuga 2.0TDI rental car I've had for the last week has about 5k miles on the clock and its average is 39mpg - considerig and SD4 Evoque is AWD then 38 on a stiff engine is pretty good going.

Delivered 15th May 2012, rejected and returned 4th Feb 2013 - SD4 5 door Prestige manual with a bucket full of rattles Mauritius Blue. Crazy Audi MY2020 RSQ3
07-05-2012 07:27pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: Tyres

KaDargo, you would have been getting better value going for 20" tyres - 1 x Pirelli cost me £270 after discount

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
07-05-2012 07:35pm