Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Land Rover experience - Scotland
Evo-king

RE: Land Rover experience - Scotland

Just had an e-mail from LRE, Eastnor do group/corporate days.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
12-06-2012 09:13pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LDT

I did the experience half day at Eastnor yesterday, and was told the same thing. It seems that they will cater for bespoke packages by request, to include food.

Prestige SD4 Auto, Ipanema/Ambience, Style 4 Wheels, Pan Roof, Privacy, Dimming Mirror, High Beam Assist, Surround Cameras, Spare Wheel, Mud Flaps.
[Image: 116286.png]
12-06-2012 09:28pm
Chunk

I took my dad to dunkeld in march with free 1/2 day voucher and it was awesome!!! The evoque was hugely capable. So much so the other 2 disco 4s stopped to watch us go through the water and through a muddy section incase we couldn't make it!!

Ordered Feb 2012 - Orkney grey 5dr Dynamic SD4 Automatic. Lux pack, Dynamic plus Pack (velocity ebony leather) ebony headliner and gloss black finishers. Shadow chrome style 7s, heated steering wheel and a spare wheel just in case! Build date 6/7/12 delivery date 23/7/12. Built 3/7 pick up 14/7!!!!!
12-06-2012 10:21pm
eddkawasaki

(12-06-2012 04:52pm)Gartly gav Wrote:  Edd, I found out from here that the dealers have them. As purchasing from Ogg's in Elgin went back to the salesman And he willingly gave me one. Go ask as something that's got to be experienced, especially in someone's else's car as wouldn't do it in my own Very Happy

Cheers Gav, I will ask the dealer next time i'm in
13-06-2012 06:18am
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

(12-06-2012 04:52pm)Gartly gav Wrote:  .......................................... especially in someone's else's car as wouldn't do it in my own Very Happy

Why not? LRE's show you the car at it's best and how easy it is to do what the car is meant to do without causing damage. You don't have to do what I do in my Defender as, yes, that would be mad but taking you car down a country track or on a forest drive is great fun and needn't cause damage. Except for my first Disco1 all my land Rovers and Range Rovers have been taken off road, often within the first month of ownership. None has been damaged but all got very dirty, including both my FFRR's - you should see the look on people's faces when they see a £72000 car on road tyres doing what Defenders usually play at offroad on mud tyres and not get stuck! Unless your Evoque is a company car then don't be too precious with it otherwise you might have spent your money more wisely on an X3 or a Q5 that looks like a 4x4 but cannot do 4x4 things. There is one caveat though, before you take your car off the tar make sure that you have proper insurance, it isn't hard to get but none of the discount insurers will provide it, no matter how much you offer them to give you cover. In my up market Lnd Rovers and Range Rovers I have suffered way more damage to the cars due to other drivers and careless shopping trolley drivers that I have done to them offroad.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 13-06-2012 02:39pm by XFullFatTim.)
13-06-2012 02:37pm