Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Time Out Home Menu
lngrn36

Time Out Home Menu

On page 117 the manual says that you can set the time that it takes a sub menu to return to home screen. That's the only place that a search in acrobat reader finds!?
Does anyone know how to keep the sub menu, like radio open longer before it "times out" and returns to the useless "Home Menu" where you can't see the name of the song and artist in the field of view?

Tim
Evoque Coupe Pure+
SI4 - Auto
Sumatra Black - Ebony/Ebony
Climate package
Satellite Radio
08-02-2012 01:51am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
chiggy

RE: Time Out Home Menu

There is a way actually - When I go home and sit in my range rover and talk to it and ask it what it did today - I will let you know - I just need to play around with it a bit but I know its something in the settings....

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
08-02-2012 02:10am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Wired

I don't have my car just yet, so cant try it out myself but try setting it to 0 (zero).

SD4 Automatic Prestige BALTIC BLUE - 5 DOOR - 19" wheels - Xeons - Tech pack - winter pack - Pano roof
08-02-2012 01:31pm
cjfp

Setup
Screen
Time out to home screen
Off

simples.

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
08-02-2012 01:52pm
lngrn36

(08-02-2012 02:10am)chiggy Wrote:  There is a way actually - When I go home and sit in my range rover and talk to it and ask it what it did today - I will let you know - I just need to play around with it a bit but I know its something in the settings....

Lmao
Thanks I needed that!
(08-02-2012 01:52pm)cjfp Wrote:  Setup
Screen
Time out to home screen
Off

simples.

Thanks. Worked better than I had expected as I can adjust the minutes up to 10. I will see if that's good enough without disabling the feature.

Tim
Evoque Coupe Pure+
SI4 - Auto
Sumatra Black - Ebony/Ebony
Climate package
Satellite Radio
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2012 02:20pm by lngrn36.)
08-02-2012 02:13pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply