Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The strangest thing......
Kwacka

......happened today.
I was showing a friend all the gadgets and gizmos on my Evoque when suddenly the seat started moving forward, leaning back, then forward and started raising up!
I managed to stop it before I got squashed against the steering wheel, I then noticed the mirrors were all over the place. Luckily I wasn't moving, I just had the engine running.
I rectified it by switching the car off then turning it back on, everything then returned to normal.
Has anyone experienced anything similar?
24-12-2011 07:12pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Evoqess

RE: The strangest thing......

Weird LR electronic glitch for sure. Do you have memory seats? I'm hoping you accidentally hit one of these - but something tells me this is unlikely Sad

Evoque fan who used to drive Shocked a Pure, Fuji, 19" style 4 alloys, heated everything, rear cam, power tailgate, pan roof, privacy glass etc
24-12-2011 07:17pm
Kwacka

Nope that's what I thought I tried them all and nothing worked, I am putting it down to Christmas Gremlins .
24-12-2011 07:28pm
slee18

RE: The strangest thing......

Had that happen to me as well. My elbow brushed the #3 memory and that did that. I set the memory for that and haven't done that since. Scared me the first time too!
24-12-2011 07:33pm