Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Courtesy Car from your dealer
IKM

RE: Courtesy Car from your dealer

(17-11-2011 09:09pm)rchrdleigh Wrote:  I'd be interested to hear what alternative 4x4 you could get in 2 months specced to your exact requirements?
Unfortunately while the dealers' attitude might be off he is in the fortunate position where demand is far exceeding supply and he knows with a fair degree of certaintly that if you cancel then someone will be along shortly to snap up your order/build slot. Of course if all 32000 who've ordered/pre-ordered an Evoque were to cancel then the dealers attitude might change but I somewhow can't see that happening.

RRS or Freelander suitably specced. But you're right, Q5 or X3 would be bog standard and even then at a premium price.
17-11-2011 09:51pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ED209

(17-11-2011 09:51pm)IKM Wrote:  RRS or Freelander suitably specced. But you're right, Q5 or X3 would be bog standard and even then at a premium price.

Theres a couple of Q5's on the drive the deal site at the min in the special offers section both available for immediate delivery and with a discount, yes there pre specced but there an option
17-11-2011 09:53pm
IKM

(17-11-2011 09:53pm)ED209 Wrote:  Theres a couple of Q5's on the drive the deal site at the min in the special offers section both available for immediate delivery and with a discount, yes there pre specced but there an option

Thanks, on my way to that site.... Just in case of more bad news.
17-11-2011 09:57pm
paulelescoces

it gets better... after being told no to a free courtesy car.... I asked if it was possible I pay for one... I was then told why not to just rent a car...
I still have my current car although as I will trade it in I was reluctant to purchase & fit winter tyres although it looks like now that will be the lowest cost solution...

Delivered: SD4 Prestige Auto 5 Door, Fuji White with Vibe interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Electric Tailgate, Winter Pack, Adaptive Xenons, Roofrails...
18-11-2011 12:12pm