Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Courtesy Car from your dealer
WorldTraveler

RE: Courtesy Car from your dealer

(23-10-2011 08:25pm)ceebee Wrote:  I sold my Kuga last month as I was offered a good price, so I have been pushing a 2003 1.2 Punto around the North East of England for the past 5 weeks! Only 2 days left to go..........

Come wednesday the punto will be for sale, I need to get as much as possible for it to fund the Evoque, so I am looking for offers around £32,000 (Ono)!

Is that pence ? Rolling with Laughter

Delivered 31st March 2012
Pure, 5 Door, TD4, Manual, Firenze Red, Tech Pack, Front Fogs, Xenon, Pano Roof

Track Consumption Using The Site Below
[Image: 117709.png]
24-10-2011 08:49am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
caroline11000

(24-10-2011 08:49am)WorldTraveler Wrote:  
(23-10-2011 08:25pm)ceebee Wrote:  I sold my Kuga last month as I was offered a good price, so I have been pushing a 2003 1.2 Punto around the North East of England for the past 5 weeks! Only 2 days left to go..........

Come wednesday the punto will be for sale, I need to get as much as possible for it to fund the Evoque, so I am looking for offers around £32,000 (Ono)!

Is that pence ? Rolling with Laughter
Laughing

Pure 5dr SD4 Auto
Fuji, Ebony, Tech Pack, Pan Roof, Privacy Glass, Front Fogs, Park Assist, Rear Camera, Power-Fold Mirrors, Xenons & Spare Wheel
Got car 9th Dec 11
REJECTED car 9th Jan 12 - paint runs down doors & seals one side, obvious bad re-spray before delivery! Big Cry
New car arrived 31st March 12 Very Happy
24-10-2011 09:01am
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

We have a for sale section here - if you have purchased a "tide me over banger" that another member might like to take over why not advertise it here?

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
24-10-2011 09:02am
cjfp

I have asked my dealer for a car and he is 'coming back to me' !

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
24-10-2011 06:14pm
paulelescoces

I will also likely approach my dealer on this if I dont have anything clear by end of November... I am in Switzerland and have some mountain drives planned in the new year... my current car is on foreign plates and has summer tyres so it will not be much use to me.

Delivered: SD4 Prestige Auto 5 Door, Fuji White with Vibe interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Electric Tailgate, Winter Pack, Adaptive Xenons, Roofrails...
24-10-2011 08:43pm
mark_n

(24-10-2011 06:14pm)cjfp Wrote:  I have asked my dealer for a car and he is 'coming back to me' !

Probably working out how many ways there are to arrange the letters "N" and "O"...

Mark

Evoque was great, now in an RRS SVR
24-10-2011 08:56pm
DDX

My dealer got back to me saying I can have a courtesy car once my car goes to build. Completely ignoring the fact that my car will be over a month late. Complaint lodged with LR Customer Services, doubt they will do anything about it.

Evoque 5dr Dynamic SD4 Auto, Fuji/Vortex, 20" Style 7's, Panoramic Roof, Ebony Headlining, Keyless Entry, Premium Mats, Heated S/W, Park Assist, Power Tailgate, Privacy Glass, Spare Wheel

Very Happy ARRIVED Very Happy
24-10-2011 09:36pm
DJ2Tall

Farnell Guiseley said they have no cars available as they're all sold... Think I might cancel... KisKars have just what i'm looking for!....
25-10-2011 01:36am
Urban Splash

So..... Despite the internal memo from LR head office, very few are actually getting offered loaner cars. Great!

So LR suggest ways to build back customer confidence, and dealers ignore it. Presumably because they will 'loose' too much money.

I just think this is pretty sickening, and a terrible way to treat customers. Nearly everyone is paying full price for the car, yet dealers are still not satisfied, and make sure they protect maximum coin. Great for business, very poor for customers.

Delivered: Evoque 5 door Prestige SD4 Auto 4WD, Orkney Grey, Fixed Panoramic Roof, Ivory Headliner, Vibe Interior, Spare wheel, 20" Chrome Shadow Style 7
(This post was last modified: 25-10-2011 01:46am by Urban Splash.)
25-10-2011 01:46am
mark_n

I expect there's friction between dealers and LR at this latest "initiative" where you can imagine all that talk about being proactive and understanding the customers' needs is being met with synchronised raspberries from the collective sales force.

It would be interesting to be a fly on the wall at those conference calls between dealers and LR.

Mark

Evoque was great, now in an RRS SVR
25-10-2011 05:23am