Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Online Builder Versus Dealer Order Sheet.
GeordieBoy

RE: The Online Builder Versus Dealer Order Sheet.

(30-10-2011 10:07am)ED209 Wrote:  As i beleive the whole carbon thing is a massive government con, can i choose not to pay it?

It is't Government that is getting the money. Land Rover donate the money to Climate care. hey then invest it into project around the world to reduce CO2. It shows on the invoice and order form etc that you are paying for it, but all the prices you will of seen the whole way through considering the order will of had it included.

They also pay an amount of money to CC to ofset the factorys emmisions.

Think of it as the way Land Rover can still produce a 5.0 supercharged car instead of building things like the Aston Martin Cygnet.
30-10-2011 03:16pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Valeter

It would be better if it was built into the price of the car rather than irritating additions on the invoice!

Came Home On 02/03/13 Pure Tech In Barolo Black/Cirrus Trim with Bespoke Firenze Ascents + Numerous Factory Options!!
Also :-

Rover 25GSi - 2005 Everyday Car.
MG ZR-Express Van - 2005 Special Factory Order (Literally a one off).
MG Montego 2.0i - 1990 Shows/Sunny Days.
MG Metro 1300 - 1983 Being Restored!
30-10-2011 04:46pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ytshome

(30-10-2011 04:46pm)The Valeter Wrote:  It would be better if it was built into the price of the car rather than irritating additions on the invoice!

It is built into the on the road price of the car. It's just shown this way to add confusion. Just wait until you see you final invoice. Mine was full of No Cost extras which were just standard spec items. Very confusing

Arrived. Prestige SD4 Auto 5DR OG September 11
30-10-2011 05:15pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
defender_uk

wow....you got an invoice??? I didn't....just a piece of paper with a final figure on it. Oh and they 'forgot' I had paid a deposit!!!!

Defender_uk

Evoque Prestige Lux, OG, maual, style 4 wheels

comes to live with Defender 90 TDCi 07
30-10-2011 05:24pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply