Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"The Call"
rigs

"The Call"

I'm so excited I could pee! Have just had 'the call' from my dealer. The car is at the docks and will be ready for pick up in 2-3 days. I ordered it in mid-October and was told to expect mid to end of January delivery, so had expected it to arrive around the end of February. I don't know why but just assumed it would be late after reading everyone's waiting time on here and given the car had to get to Western Australia. That's a big thumbs up for the dealer thus far.

The only thing that has helped make these last 3 months bearable was my daily check of this forum for any Evoque related information. I feel extremely well informed about the car now. The only thing I haven't done yet is pore over the manual. I've been saving that to be honest, to help keep my sanity over the next 72 hours!

Coming (very) soon: Dynamic 5dr Auto; front sensors; rear camera; loadspace rails; 20' shadow chrome wheels; Orkney Grey with Santorini Black roof, Ebony Headliner and Verve interior

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ordered 21 Oct 2012: Delivered: Jan 2013 (next week hopefully) Dynamic 5DR Auto TD4: Reverse Camera: Front Sensors: Stowage Rails: 20' Shadow Chrome, Orkney Grey, Black Roof, Verve Interior
15-01-2013 07:00am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Evo-king

RE: "The Call"

Congrats rigs, we all love "the call".

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
15-01-2013 09:37pm
caroline11000

Congrats rigs, 3 months wasn't a bad wait to Australia! Enjoy!

Pure 5dr SD4 Auto
Fuji, Ebony, Tech Pack, Pan Roof, Privacy Glass, Front Fogs, Park Assist, Rear Camera, Power-Fold Mirrors, Xenons & Spare Wheel
Got car 9th Dec 11
REJECTED car 9th Jan 12 - paint runs down doors & seals one side, obvious bad re-spray before delivery! Big Cry
New car arrived 31st March 12 Very Happy
16-01-2013 01:44pm
Americano

Wow wow.....compliments........only 3 months wait. specially to Australia!!!
Yesterday I have received a "call" from LR Italia, they informed me that my RRE will be built on the 13th of march...so the delivery should be scheduled by begining of april..........I like the word "the Call" ahahahahahaah..it sounds good like a film!!! Enjoy your pick up of the RRE and greet your wonderful country!!!!
Tongue OutCool

MY13 TD4 Pure Manual ~ Tech Pack ~ Fuji White ~ Cirrus Leather ~ Panoramic Roof ~ Xenons with LED Signature~ Reversing Camera ~ Electric Heated Powerfold Mirrors ~ Auto-Dimming Mirror ~ Front Fog Lights ~ 19" Style 5 Wheels M+S Tyres
(This post was last modified: 16-01-2013 08:11pm by Americano.)
16-01-2013 08:10pm