Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Taggarts, Maryhill Road, Glasgow - Nightmare
The Valeter

RE: Taggarts, Maryhill Road, Glasgow - Nightmare

Seems like they don't want your business!

Came Home On 02/03/13 Pure Tech In Barolo Black/Cirrus Trim with Bespoke Firenze Ascents + Numerous Factory Options!!
Also :-

Rover 25GSi - 2005 Everyday Car.
MG ZR-Express Van - 2005 Special Factory Order (Literally a one off).
MG Montego 2.0i - 1990 Shows/Sunny Days.
MG Metro 1300 - 1983 Being Restored!
02-10-2015 11:21pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dhallworth

Just as well they're not getting it then! We've never bought a car from them as they've never come across as interested. It's only servicing we've used them for up until now. This time we're going back to Team Valley in Newcastle as we've got family down there and we've never had anything but fantastic experiences from them before.

1997 4.6 HSE - Oxford Blue with Ash Grey Leather
2002 4.6 Vogue SE - Alveston Red with Lightstone Leather
2002 4.6 Vogue SE - Alveston Red with Lightstone Leather
2007 Freelander i6 HSE in Izmir Blue with Ebony Leather
2012 Range Rover 4.4 TDV8 Autobiography in Baltic Blue with Sand Interior
02-10-2015 11:24pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scott #55

My wife got her Evoque at the Darnley branch of Taggarts and they were very good. I had my Disco repaired at the Maryhill Road branch and no complaints. But this isn't the first bad report I've read.

Disco 4 - Me
Evoque SD - Mrs Me
24-04-2016 05:39pm
charlie d

Taggarts, Maryhill-------STEALERS
Car was due 4th year Service, phoned for a price, quoted £441, agreed and asked for collection and delivery. On the day of the service the car was picked up early and I got a phone call at lunchtime to say it was ready and no problems, price was a bit better at £430. Car arrived back, driver gave me keys and invoice, on checking the invoice I discovered 2 problems, a charge for screenwash even though it was topped up the night before and had "Do not top up sticker" on the cap, secondly a charge for a brake fluid change which is not part of the 4 year schedule, as per schedule it was done the year before, on phoning service dept when I told them about screenwash I was told it was a mistake and would be refunded, when I mentioned the brake fluid change I was told my invoice would be redone and they would phone back, they didn't, neither did the business manager, who I was assured would phone me back when he was free. While I waited on the phone calls I discovered via the app and dashcam that while the car was being delivered back to me it was used to collect another driver returning a car and drop him off at their body shop. Now I am livid. I eventually get to speak to the business manager after I reply to a Land Rover survey about the service. He agrees to refund the cost of parts and will cover the cost of labour at the next service, I am sure he thought that was the end.
Now I do some digging and get the CEO of Lookers (who own Taggarts) email address and express my concerns about fraudulant charges etc to him, after a few emails I have £250 refunded.
Shocking from a so called Luxury car dealer. It pays to check not just pay.
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2023 05:20pm by charlie d.)
07-02-2023 05:19pm