Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
TPMS again
invoke

TPMS again

Greeting All. I dont know if someone had experienced similar problem. It started with front left then right, then again front left, now this morning all sensors are lit. Anyone kind enough to translate this advanced technology? Dont mind driving with warning lights on, instead of taking to service bay if its not going to damage anything? Honestly its very inconvoinient for me to visit local LR service center - they are just too hideous !!

Anyways if anyone know how to reset (or disable) this, Will appreciate that. Thanks much

There are couple of messages on TOPIx already noted, dont know what it means?

SSM58057 - RR Evoque TPMS fault message
SSM53997 - TPMS low pressure warning displayed

[attachment=3092]
(This post was last modified: 28-11-2012 02:09am by invoke.)
27-11-2012 10:59pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PhilSkill

RE: TPMS again

I guess you have checked your tyre pressures...? Very Happy

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
27-11-2012 11:18pm
invoke

(27-11-2012 11:18pm)PhilSkill Wrote:  I guess you have checked your tyre pressures...? Very Happy

Great !! that's exactly what my wife said. "Go check the pressure first and make sure truck is not parked on bricks and put on the wheels before you drive.... and stop whining..."

Well all wheels are in place where they belong and pressure is within range.

Only thing I can think off is that I had wheel rotation not too long ago. Is that the cause? Who knows.

;(
28-11-2012 02:34am
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

There has recently been a software update for TPMS to cure the number of "false alarms" that were being created - I only had one "cry wolf" experience and when the car was given it's first service the software update was applied. I've not had any false alarms since

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
28-11-2012 10:33am