Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
TD4 Seat adjustment
headturner

TD4 Seat adjustment

hello
does anyone know if the seats can be adjusted to go a notch higher then its max on the TD4 ?

Shocked santorini black|metallic paint|pana roof|19" style 5|tech pack|clear view|reverse camera & parking aid|tints|protection|Wink loving the DRIVE
15-06-2012 01:24am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
chiggy

RE: TD4 Seat adjustment

TD4? Seats are not based on engines.

what have you got? a pure/prestige/dynamic model? and are you talking about the passenger seat or the drivers seat?

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
15-06-2012 01:52am
headturner

(15-06-2012 01:52am)chiggy Wrote:  TD4? Seats are not based on engines.

what have you got? a pure/prestige/dynamic model? and are you talking about the passenger seat or the drivers seat?

apologises is houl dhave been alot clearer, i have td4 pure, the seats are the standrd that comes with the pure tech pac. a round knob to move the seat head front and back and a button to move the seat higher or lower. i am refering to the drivers seat where one presses teh button to make the seat go higher or lower, so the question is can this be adjusted to make it go higher then its max ?

my wife is 5ft 2 and find it still uncomfortable with the hight at max ...

Shocked santorini black|metallic paint|pana roof|19" style 5|tech pack|clear view|reverse camera & parking aid|tints|protection|Wink loving the DRIVE
15-06-2012 02:59am
chiggy

(15-06-2012 02:59am)headturner Wrote:  apologises is houl dhave been alot clearer, i have td4 pure, the seats are the standrd that comes with the pure tech pac. a round knob to move the seat head front and back and a button to move the seat higher or lower. i am refering to the drivers seat where one presses teh button to make the seat go higher or lower, so the question is can this be adjusted to make it go higher then its max ?

my wife is 5ft 2 and find it still uncomfortable with the hight at max ...

To be honest you would have to go in and speak to the dealer or the service department - have you tried lowering the steering wheel as well?

lack of height adjustment on the passenger seat is the most overlooked thing on the car (on the pure and dynamic models). Its really incomprehensible.

or maybe its a sign that only YOU should drive the car... Cool

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
15-06-2012 03:27am
headturner

(15-06-2012 03:27am)chiggy Wrote:  To be honest you would have to go in and speak to the dealer or the service department - have you tried lowering the steering wheel as well?

lack of height adjustment on the passenger seat is the most overlooked thing on the car (on the pure and dynamic models). Its really incomprehensible.

or maybe its a sign that only YOU should drive the car... Cool

havent spokent o the dealer as yet as i thougth i might have beter luck getting an swer here then out of them...shes ok driving it but feels it would be alot more comfy if it went a notch higher.

15-06-2012 03:58am