Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Spotify Premium
captaincrash

Spotify Premium

I'm taking delivery on 1st of March after ordering in September, not long to go now...I was wondering whether anyone has any experience with Spotify Premium and bluetooth audio control - what kind of experience (if any) is possible?

Specifically I'll be using a BlackBerry Curve 9300...anyone got any experience?

Ordered; 5 Door SD4 Dynamic LUX Auto, Firenze, Verve, Shadow/7, HBA, Ebony Headline, Privacy Glass, TPMS, Adaptive Xenon's - at the dealer, collecting 1st of March!
15-02-2012 05:21pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Wired

RE: Spotify Premium

(15-02-2012 05:21pm)captaincrash Wrote:  I'm taking delivery on 1st of March after ordering in September, not long to go now...I was wondering whether anyone has any experience with Spotify Premium and bluetooth audio control - what kind of experience (if any) is possible?

Specifically I'll be using a BlackBerry Curve 9300...anyone got any experience?

I dont have experience with Spotify premium but I do want to warn you that you will need a big dataplan if you are going to be streaming music over your phone.

SD4 Automatic Prestige BALTIC BLUE - 5 DOOR - 19" wheels - Xeons - Tech pack - winter pack - Pano roof
16-02-2012 05:29pm
captaincrash

It has offline sync.... and besides, company mobile Smile

Ordered; 5 Door SD4 Dynamic LUX Auto, Firenze, Verve, Shadow/7, HBA, Ebony Headline, Privacy Glass, TPMS, Adaptive Xenon's - at the dealer, collecting 1st of March!
16-02-2012 10:26pm
mark_n

Misusing company resources - just the job when you are looking for a reason to fire someone.

Mark

Evoque was great, now in an RRS SVR
18-02-2012 10:04am
captaincrash

For anyone that's interested, this works OK (picked mine up today finally!); you don't get track details on the screen put play/pause/next/back all works fine and sound quality (from my BB9300) was really good (using offline mode which syncs them at 256kbps).

01-03-2012 01:49pm