babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Spotify Premium - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Technical (/Forum-Technical)
+--- Thread: Spotify Premium (/Thread-Spotify-Premium)

Spotify Premium - captaincrash - 15-02-2012 05:21pm

I'm taking delivery on 1st of March after ordering in September, not long to go now...I was wondering whether anyone has any experience with Spotify Premium and bluetooth audio control - what kind of experience (if any) is possible?

Specifically I'll be using a BlackBerry Curve 9300...anyone got any experience?

RE: Spotify Premium - Wired - 16-02-2012 05:29pm

(15-02-2012 05:21pm)captaincrash Wrote:  I'm taking delivery on 1st of March after ordering in September, not long to go now...I was wondering whether anyone has any experience with Spotify Premium and bluetooth audio control - what kind of experience (if any) is possible?

Specifically I'll be using a BlackBerry Curve 9300...anyone got any experience?

I dont have experience with Spotify premium but I do want to warn you that you will need a big dataplan if you are going to be streaming music over your phone.

RE: Spotify Premium - captaincrash - 16-02-2012 10:26pm

It has offline sync.... and besides, company mobile Smile

RE: Spotify Premium - mark_n - 18-02-2012 10:04am

Misusing company resources - just the job when you are looking for a reason to fire someone.

RE: Spotify Premium - captaincrash - 01-03-2012 01:49pm

For anyone that's interested, this works OK (picked mine up today finally!); you don't get track details on the screen put play/pause/next/back all works fine and sound quality (from my BB9300) was really good (using offline mode which syncs them at 256kbps).