Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Spirit Interior
Kimv

Spirit Interior

Hello all,

I have the Spirit interior on order. I chose it mainly based on pictures but recently I've seen some pictures that make the Spirit interior look a bit hideous.. On some pictures it looks very classy but on others it looks very orangy and cheap. Did anyone order the same and already received it? And how do you like it?

Dynamic SD4 Auto 5dr, Tech Pack, Santorini Black, Verve Interior with Ebony headlining, Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass, Solar Attenuating Glass, Style 7 Alloys, Adaptive Dynamics.
04-02-2012 06:16pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BMG
Banned

RE: Spirit Interior

(04-02-2012 06:16pm)Kimv Wrote:  Hello all,

I have the Spirit interior on order. I chose it mainly based on pictures but recently I've seen some pictures that make the Spirit interior look a bit hideous.. On some pictures it looks very classy but on others it looks very orangy and cheap. Did anyone order the same and already received it? And how do you like it?

Do not panic... Spirit is fine, although it does not seem to photograph that well and does appear to change colour.

I have just bought an unregistered 5-Door Prestige for a client. Specification is RRE SD4 2.2 Prestige 5-Door Automatic in Fuji White with Spirit Interior Theme, Panoramic Roof and 20" Style 8 Polished Chrome Alloy Wheels.

Spirit was originally shown in the "Press Launch"/"Pre-Production" Coupe cars that were in Fuji White.
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2012 07:30pm by BMG.)
04-02-2012 07:28pm
Kimv

Thank you for your reply. You said it might change color. Do you mean that the actual color might differ a little from car to car or that the color as it is delivered changes over time? If the latter case is true, how does it tend to change? More dark or more orange maybe?

Dynamic SD4 Auto 5dr, Tech Pack, Santorini Black, Verve Interior with Ebony headlining, Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass, Solar Attenuating Glass, Style 7 Alloys, Adaptive Dynamics.
04-02-2012 07:39pm
BMG
Banned

(04-02-2012 07:39pm)Kimv Wrote:  Thank you for your reply. You said it might change color. Do you mean that the actual color might differ a little from car to car or that the color as it is delivered changes over time? If the latter case is true, how does it tend to change? More dark or more orange maybe?

Sorry not to explain myself very well. I meant that photographically it does not look "tan", and appears as you indicated prior to be rather "orangey".
04-02-2012 07:42pm
MartinP

I was considering the spirit interior before I eventually decided on ambiance and the one I saw looked very nice indeed and not orangey at all.

Retired! SD4 Manual, Prestige 5 door, Havana with Ambiance interior, plus lux pack and spare wheel.
Arrived! SD4 Auto, Autobiography 5 door, Kaikoura Stone with Tan interior, HUD/Solar glass, ACC, Lane Departure warning, Sign recognition plus spare wheel. Built 16 March. Collected 2 April.
[Image: 129200.png]
04-02-2012 08:24pm
Kimv

Thanks. I'm swaying between spirit and vibe actually. Spirit being the adventurous choice and vibe the safe one.. I'm afraid that I will get tired of the spirit after a while. Same counts for vibe of course but vibe will be less "present". The other lighter interiors are not really an option. I like more contrast and the darker interiors will be more "childproof" I think.

04-02-2012 09:21pm
MartinP

That looks great....happy with my choice!

Retired! SD4 Manual, Prestige 5 door, Havana with Ambiance interior, plus lux pack and spare wheel.
Arrived! SD4 Auto, Autobiography 5 door, Kaikoura Stone with Tan interior, HUD/Solar glass, ACC, Lane Departure warning, Sign recognition plus spare wheel. Built 16 March. Collected 2 April.
[Image: 129200.png]
04-02-2012 09:42pm
swabes

Really thought Spirit would be good but cant find one to have a look at. I was shown the same leather in a Jag though - that put me off (although it was predominantly black inside wheras the RRE will be lighter).

Land Rover in Southampton have a Fuji White with Spirit for sale now - but its not currently available to view. Might be worth a call if thats not far from you.
05-02-2012 12:34pm
Kimv

Thanks but I live in France Smile. I've been trying to find one at some local dealers but no luck so far.. I saw one before in Belgium but I can't picture it in my mind anymore Smile.

I think it's the freedom of being able to change the order that makes me (and probably many others...) doubt so much. My order has to finalized somewhere half through March so sleepless nights until then..
Here's a link where you can see some interiors:

There are more videos like this if you look for "city shapers Evoque" on google or YouTube. Might be a help to some.

(This post was last modified: 05-02-2012 01:15pm by Kimv.)
05-02-2012 01:07pm