Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Spec Levels
MarkW

Spec Levels

Sorry for the intrusion, I normally reside on the Def2 forum but I have an itch to scratch and looking at selling the wife V60 to buy an Evoque.
I've had 1 as a courtesy car for 2 1/2 weeks now so more than happy with how it drives and feels.
I'm after an auto, but not sure what all the spec info means and where it sits on the spec heirachy.

I have found an Oct 13 model that is Range Rover Evoque 2.2 SD4 Pure Tech. What does all that mean. It also has the TECH pack. But I can't see any ref on dealer paperwork to say what that is.

Can anyone shed some light for me?

May thanks
08-06-2016 05:42pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bee

RE: Spec Levels

(08-06-2016 05:42pm)MarkW Wrote:  Sorry for the intrusion, I normally reside on the Def2 forum but I have an itch to scratch and looking at selling the wife V60 to buy an Evoque.
I've had 1 as a courtesy car for 2 1/2 weeks now so more than happy with how it drives and feels.
I'm after an auto, but not sure what all the spec info means and where it sits on the spec heirachy.

I have found an Oct 13 model that is Range Rover Evoque 2.2 SD4 Pure Tech. What does all that mean. It also has the TECH pack. But I can't see any ref on dealer paperwork to say what that is.

Can anyone shed some light for me?

May thanks
i had a pure with tech pack. it does not have signature drls . mine had a pan roof and creaConfusedConfusedm seats probably extras. also had front light washers, and sat nav. i really liked the pure but have now changed to a dynamic which is a different beast.

2013 auto sicillian yellow special edition. with all the goodies supplied with this model.
08-06-2016 07:45pm
mjab

(08-06-2016 07:45pm)bee Wrote:  i had a pure with tech pack. it does not have signature drls . mine had a pan roof and creaConfusedConfusedm seats probably extras. also had front light washers, and sat nav. i really liked the pure but have now changed to a dynamic which is a different beast.

I have an ED4 Pure with Tech Pack.

The ED is the 150 bhp engine, manual, has no hill hold or 4 wheel drive. Pure is the basic model and the Tech Pack adds the 360 meridian sound system, sat nav and hard drive.

I also have mood lighting and panoramic roof but not sure whether these are in addition to the tech pack.

What I found before purchasing mine is that the evoques are very personalised with their extras so every one is different and there seems no set spec common to all with that label
09-06-2016 09:08am
Steve D

The Tech Pack gives you the following:

HDD Premium navigation system, Hard disk drive audio server (10 CD/ DVD storage and play), TMC Dynamic route guidance, Voice control, Front Parking Aid, Heated Front Windscreen, Heated Windscreen washers, Headlamps with Powerwash, Automatic Lights and Automatic wipers

Santorini SD4A Dynamic Lux with shadow chromes, ebony leather and privacy glass. Very Happy
09-06-2016 11:19am
MarkW

Many thanks for all the replys. Spoke to the dealer about going and visiting, only to be told that the car had sold and some time ago. They hadn't had the time to update the photo packs in the showroom.
So back to the drawing board.
11-06-2016 03:43pm
bee

(11-06-2016 03:43pm)MarkW Wrote:  Many thanks for all the replys. Spoke to the dealer about going and visiting, only to be told that the car had sold and some time ago. They hadn't had the time to update the photo packs in the showroom.
So back to the drawing board.

this happens a lot, just keep trying and you will find the right car eventually.

2013 auto sicillian yellow special edition. with all the goodies supplied with this model.
11-06-2016 05:14pm