Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Some so and so gone and scratched my car!!!!
pacmeoff

RE: Some so and so gone and scratched my car!!!!

(01-06-2013 11:22pm)PhilSkill Wrote:  Since youre in Birmingham Guy Salmon Coventry have a full bodyshop onsite, and do many of the Gaydon centre repair jobs, had my front replaced there due to a manufacturing fault, and when asked if it was thier first, as soon after launch they said they had already done quite a few of the press cars!

Many thanks I will take it to Guy Salmon in Coventry tomorrow and get them to look at it.

Paul.
02-06-2013 10:29am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PhilSkill

Hope they can sort you out and arent too expensive, let us know how you get on, such a shame you need to.

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
02-06-2013 11:49pm
pacmeoff

(02-06-2013 11:49pm)PhilSkill Wrote:  Hope they can sort you out and arent too expensive, let us know how you get on, such a shame you need to.

Went yesterday and it's £605, way more than expected to be honest.

Paul.
04-06-2013 11:15am
KaDargo

Spent all of last Friday and Saturday - wash, polish, seal, wax x2 and it was gleaming.

Went shopping to Sainsbury's Sunday morning and some b'stard dinked the door!

GRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

SD4 Prestige, Mauritius, Element, Cirrus Headlining, Pana Roof, Park Assist, Heated Steering Wheel,Blind Spot monitor, 20" Alloys, Powered Tailgate
04-06-2013 11:35am
RRSteve

(04-06-2013 11:35am)KaDargo Wrote:  Spent all of last Friday and Saturday - wash, polish, seal, wax x2 and it was gleaming.

GRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

Same here!! A dent guy is coming to my works as we speak to have a look at sorting it!
04-06-2013 12:10pm
speary

(04-06-2013 11:35am)KaDargo Wrote:  Spent all of last Friday and Saturday - wash, polish, seal, wax x2 and it was gleaming.

GRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

I know this sounds a little paranoid but since some tw4t dented by Audi door in B&Q Bolton I quite often take a photo of the cars either side on me when I park

Pure Coupe SD4 Manual; Fuji White; 19" style 5 wheels; Addaptive Xenons; Auto Lights, Wipers and Rear Mirror; Folding mirrors with cool puddle lights. Magnoflow Exhaust finishers
06-06-2013 08:14am
RRSteve

A guy from Dent Devils sorted my dent out! Very good job and I can't even see where it was now! There was no paint damage though. £65+ vat

(06-06-2013 08:14am)speary Wrote:  I know this sounds a little paranoid but since some tw4t dented by Audi door in B&Q Bolton I quite often take a photo of the cars either side on me when I park

I've thought of that but how would you prove they had dented it?
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2013 10:17am by RRSteve.)
06-06-2013 10:14am
Teetree

Some so and so gone and scratched my car!!!!

It comes with the territory I guess with having a nice car but its a bugger having to worry about where you park or worried about getting keyed and scratched. You feel like you don't wanna park it anywhere just in case, then you think to yourself what's the car for if you never take it out ooohhhh dilemma! On the occasion we have to do the supermarket run in the Evoque I always try to park it in the furthest parking space possible but its never safe is it?!

Fuji Pure SD4 Auto 5door, powered tailgate, front sensors, rear camera , pano roof, heated steering wheel, front fogs, xenons, spare wheel, 19" diamond turned alloys
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2013 11:52am by Teetree.)
06-06-2013 11:51am
dynamicgirl

(06-06-2013 10:14am)RRSteve Wrote:  A guy from Dent Devils sorted my dent out! Very good job and I can't even see where it was now! There was no paint damage though. £65+ vat

Glad to hear you got your dent sorted out successfully Steve and that it didn't cost a fortune, though it's still expense for something that wasn't your fault and a PITA at best.

Yeah, it doesn't matter where you park your car, it's always a worry and my heart's in my mouth until I have done a thorough check to make sure there are no dings. I don't care how OCD it makes me look, going round the car checking, ..it's happened to me all too often in car parks in the past Sad. I try to park as far away from other cars as I can, but then when I come back, there are invariably cars parked closely on either side!
06-06-2013 12:53pm
KaDargo

(06-06-2013 11:51am)Teetree Wrote:  It comes with the territory I guess with having a nice car but its a bugger having to worry about where you park or worried about getting keyed and scratched. You feel like you don't wanna park it anywhere just in case, then you think to yourself what's the car for if you never take it out ooohhhh dilemma! On the occasion we have to do the supermarket run in the Evoque I always try to park it in the furthest parking space possible but its never safe is it?!

I did that when I wnet first time - parked in the middle of nowhere, with at least 5 empty spaces in all directions - when I came back, someone was parked next to me Banging Head

(I guess they needed a 'line if sight' to guide them :lolSmile

SD4 Prestige, Mauritius, Element, Cirrus Headlining, Pana Roof, Park Assist, Heated Steering Wheel,Blind Spot monitor, 20" Alloys, Powered Tailgate
06-06-2013 01:00pm