Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Snow
Ianpembs

RE: Snow

Thanks for your feed back and glad to hear the car does the business so to speak and it also sounds fun cannot wait to get mine delivered and having a play. By the sounds of it the experience day is something I will have to try and go on. Plus monitor the forum as lots of useful info.
03-04-2012 11:10pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TiTan

That looks great in the snow. When mine arrives I am keen to take it up to the snow - but in Australia you have to carry chains in a lot of alpine areas, and the Evoque can't take chains on anything bigger than 17's -Shocked A rangie that you can't take to the snow - sacrilege Laughing
04-04-2012 05:17am
hammie2k

I have to say even my Dynamic on the 20" summer shoes on was very impressive this morning in about 6-7" snow.

I drove past several so called "soft roaders" that were having a very hard time moving about Smile

5 Door SD4 Dynamic Santorini Black, Lux Pack, Privacy Glass, Heated Steering Wheel, Style 6 Alloys
Collected: 15th March 2012 Very Happy
04-04-2012 08:57am
Ricvifarho

(04-04-2012 08:57am)hammie2k Wrote:  I have to say even my Dynamic on the 20" summer shoes on was very impressive this morning in about 6-7" snow.

I drove past several so called "soft roaders" that were having a very hard time moving about Smile

Yesterday in Aberdeenshire with 5" snow, Evoque just breezed through it. With my old Audi A4 Quattro would have had to spend an hour just clearing the drive to get onto the road- and then I had to hope the snowploughs had done their bit....

#1...Prestige SD4, Firenze, manual, adaptive dynamics and xenons, pano, black rails...not much else
Del 1/3/12 ,59000 very enjoyable miles
#2...HSE Dynamic TD4180, March 2016, Firenze with Santorini roof, roof rails from #1, auto, adaptive dynamics, pano, adaptive LEDs...Meridian 380W..and heated steering wheel! This is Scotland after all!
05-04-2012 12:06am
Spiderman

Travelled through 1 foot of snow today on our country roads, not a problem for our Evoque either....didn't expect it to be this good, especially as it's on 20" road tyres, I seriously think my FFRR may be totally redundant now as the Evoque is such good fun and very capable!

Quit work - Get some stuff - Go somewhere - Have some fun
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2012 01:24am by Spiderman.)
05-04-2012 01:24am