Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Six Months!
Andy_A

RE: Six Months!

I have found a dealer who is quoting 4/5 months instead of 6......Do we think they are on-the-level?

On order:
SD4 Auto, Prestige 5 door, Firenze Red, Black Leather, Pano, Privacy, Elec Tailgate......Patience is a Virtue!
08-03-2012 11:31am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ED209

(08-03-2012 11:31am)Andy_A Wrote:  I have found a dealer who is quoting 4/5 months instead of 6......Do we think they are on-the-level?

whay not ask them to provide something in writing stating you will get your car by X date and if they dont delivery they will do XYZ to put things right.
08-03-2012 12:22pm
holloway41

(08-03-2012 11:31am)Andy_A Wrote:  I have found a dealer who is quoting 4/5 months instead of 6......Do we think they are on-the-level?

Hi Andy,

4-5 mths sounds bout right, my LRD Hunters in Derby quoted me 5-6 mths . But was told today expected delivery 2nd July , but in their view that will be reduced to June delivery.
Evoque was ordered 15th Feb
So just over 16wks to go..........

Plus the word is they are going to increase production!!!!

Yehhh!! she's on order!!!
Pure SD4 Auto, 5dr, firenze red,Tech pack, Ebony leather,panoramic roof Blk trim,front fogs,electric seats, full spare wheel,18 silver alloys.
Est July del
09-03-2012 01:06am
Evo-king

(09-03-2012 01:06am)holloway41 Wrote:  Hi Andy,

4-5 mths sounds bout right, my LRD Hunters in Derby quoted me 5-6 mths . But was told today expected delivery 2nd July , but in their view that will be reduced to June delivery.
Evoque was ordered 15th Feb
So just over 16wks to go..........

Plus the word is they are going to increase production!!!!

Yehhh!! she's on order!!!
Pure SD4 Auto, 5dr, firenze red,Tech pack, Ebony leather,panoramic roof Blk trim,front fogs,electric seats, full spare wheel,18 silver alloys.

Est July del

It's all very nice to hear that you folks who've ordered cars this year are being given 4/5 or 5/6 months delivery times, but there are still those of us who ordered last year at launch time still waiting for ours (9+ months), so good luck to you all with your waits.

We've been hearing since last December that production is increasing, well if it is it hasn't benefitted any of us yet.

Who knows many in the coming months it will increase, but no real signs of it yet.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
09-03-2012 09:28am
ED209

(09-03-2012 09:28am)Evo-king Wrote:  It's all very nice to hear that you folks who've ordered cars this year are being given 4/5 or 5/6 months delivery times, but there are still those of us who ordered last year at launch time still waiting for ours (9+ months), so good luck to you all with your waits.

We've been hearing since last December that production is increasing, well if it is it hasn't benefitted any of us yet.

Who knows many in the coming months it will increase, but no real signs of it yet.

Here, here i agree 100% and i ordered over 2 months before launch
09-03-2012 09:37am
LDT

Leaseplan are as of today, quoting 9 months lead time from date of order for all Evoques. Due to this I think my colleague will opt for a Merc or BMW.

Prestige SD4 Auto, Ipanema/Ambience, Style 4 Wheels, Pan Roof, Privacy, Dimming Mirror, High Beam Assist, Surround Cameras, Spare Wheel, Mud Flaps.
[Image: 116286.png]
20-03-2012 04:30pm
Daglass

I was informed on Saturday by my salesman - order today, pick it up in December

Pure 5 Door, SD4, Orkney Grey, Pano Roof, Style 6 Alloys, Front Sensors, Rear Camera, Fogs, Tailgate
Ordered - October 15 2011
Built - March 30 2012
Delivery - April 18 2012
Sold - December 24 2014
20-03-2012 04:40pm
Michelle

I would go for the one who offers you the best deal. I don't think any dealer can give you an honest answer about a date without having placed the order. I think the Geneva car show has delayed the deliveries. It's only since that we're hearing of nine months wait.
I ordered mine just before as I was expecting that to happen Very HappyLaughing
except I still don't have a date Sad

Ordered 8th march: SD4 Prestige auto, Fuji, panoramic roof, Cirrus/lunar interior, rear view camera, blind spot monitoring, Nav,heated front seats
Delivery: 6th December!
(This post was last modified: 20-03-2012 05:21pm by Michelle.)
20-03-2012 05:18pm
Andy_A

Well, I have taken the plunge and ordered last week. Estimated delivery early August.......I shall of course keep you informed.

Ended up ordering a Prestige SD4 Auto, Pano roof, and am still deciding on colour.

On order:
SD4 Auto, Prestige 5 door, Firenze Red, Black Leather, Pano, Privacy, Elec Tailgate......Patience is a Virtue!
20-03-2012 08:42pm
HeyBert

(20-03-2012 08:42pm)Andy_A Wrote:  Well, I have taken the plunge and ordered last week. Estimated delivery early August.......I shall of course keep you informed.

Ended up ordering a Prestige SD4 Auto, Pano roof, and am still deciding on colour.

Well done, I'm sure you've made the right choice of car.

Don't worry about the colour choice, you'll have plenty of time to think it through Very Happy

Range Rover Evoque Pure 5DR TD4 Manual - Firenze Red, Ebony, Tech Pack, Panoramic Roof, Front Fogs, Privacy Glass
20-03-2012 09:01pm