• 0 Votes - 0 Average
Shadow chrome alloys
Keith

RE: Shadow chrome alloys

I took a few pics at the Evoque event recently :

[Image: IMG_0464.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0463.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0461.jpg]

Orkney with shadow chrome looked great I thought, was probably the spec most people liked in the metal
19-09-2011 05:06pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SilverTT

(19-09-2011 05:06pm)Keith Wrote:  Orkney with shadow chrome looked great I thought, was probably the spec most people liked in the metal

Thank you for these pics. Looks great. These pics may have influenced my decision to go with Orkney instead of Black. Was originally going to go with Stornoway but like others wasn't sure I liked Orkney as much as Stornoway...but these pics look great.
28-11-2011 03:08pm
jiggyjaggy

(19-09-2011 05:06pm)Keith Wrote:  I took a few pics at the Evoque event recently :

Orkney with shadow chrome looked great I thought, was probably the spec most people liked in the metal

Keith were you down in London last week? I saw a replica car to yours and the reg plate looked the same. Was a lovely looking car. Cool

Maritius Blue what a colour - I don't own one but my my what a colour! Cool
28-11-2011 03:32pm
martinPL

(19-09-2011 03:24pm)benzina Wrote:  Could we please have some more pics of the Shadow Chrome Style 7 Alloys on preferably Dynamic models?
I've ordered the Sparkle Silver Style 6 which is the same design, but i'm starting to want to consider the Shadow Chrome now. I've done a search, and seen a couple of photo's, but need to see more in better lighting conditions, to get a better gauge on it. Cheers.

Many great pics here (including style 7 wheels)
28-11-2011 08:05pm
PAT

PJ posted a lot of pics in the 'My Range Rover Evoque' section of his/her OG Dynamic with shadow alloys.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/orkneydynamic

http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-Arrived-OG-Dynamic-5dr

Current: Si4 - HSE Dynamic Lux - Corris Grey with Black Pano - Adaptive Dynamics - ATPC - Adaptive LED Headlights - Privacy Glass - Style 508's - Heated Steering Wheel - Spare Wheel - Ebony Headlining
Previous: Si4 - Dynamic 5 Door - Lux - Orkney Grey with Black Pano
28-11-2011 08:49pm
bogstomper

I think the pics above are Stornoway, rather than Orkney which the early / Unleashed cars were - OG is lighter although IMO still a very smart colour. I don't think you can go wrong with either style 6 or 7 - mine are the standard ones on the dynamic (6?) and there are pics in the my evoque section. I heard / read somewhere that the shadow chromes are much harder to refurb if damaged, don't know if there's any truth to it but might influence your decision. They do look good though.
28-11-2011 08:56pm
item

Keith,
really nice car, i love your choose of color and wheels.
congratulation. Thumbs UpThumbs Up

TD4 Auto Dynamics Fuji White. (May 2012) -> 07/2012
28-11-2011 09:49pm
Acwats

(28-11-2011 03:32pm)jiggyjaggy Wrote:  Keith were you down in London last week? I saw a replica car to yours and the reg plate looked the same. Was a lovely looking car. Cool

Jag

I can't find the previous post. Did you get the Evoque or the R8?

MY16 HSE Dynamic Scotia Grey with Lunar/Ice Interior. 508's, Pano Roof, Privacy, Auto Tailgate, Heated s/wheel, spare
28-11-2011 10:05pm
PJ

(28-11-2011 08:56pm)bogstomper Wrote:  I think the pics above are Stornoway, rather than Orkney which the early / Unleashed cars were - OG is lighter although IMO still a very smart colour. I don't think you can go wrong with either style 6 or 7 - mine are the standard ones on the dynamic (6?) and there are pics in the my evoque section. I heard / read somewhere that the shadow chromes are much harder to refurb if damaged, don't know if there's any truth to it but might influence your decision. They do look good though.

You're right the shadows are more expensive to refurb and are excluded from some wheel insurance packages including the one my dealer tried to sell me!

Arrived! OG 5dr Dynamic, shadow chromes, pano roof and few other bits.
28-11-2011 10:12pm
RacingSnake

(19-09-2011 05:06pm)Keith Wrote:  I took a few pics at the Evoque event recently :

looks like this car (and your exact photos) are advertising a car on fleabay.
Item number 180756133430
28-11-2011 11:04pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply