Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
yulong white
supra dan

yulong white

can anyone tell me what this colour looks like ? was in the dealer today but couldn't see one. is it a grey white?
08-11-2015 10:40pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: yulong white

Jaguar calls it Glacier White which is a good description of it, it is metallic but doesn't look it, it is white with a grey tint in it. It is quite a rare colour on ant Land Rover and Jaguar product

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2015 06:34am by XFullFatTim.)
09-11-2015 06:33am
supra dan

thanks tim doesn't sound like its for me
09-11-2015 01:48pm
musher

Hi, I have it on my 2 month old MY16 HSE Dynamic Lux and have to admit having owned 2 previous Evoques in Fuji white am really glad I went for the Yulong especially with the black contrast roof. I ordered the new car way back in Mar and ordered the colour blind so to speak as no LR dealership had any vehicle in that colour to compare it with. It's a pearlescent white and does seem to change colour slightly depending on the weather. It most cases it's difficult to see the difference between the 2 until you put one up against the other then you can see the difference. Like Tim has said it has a slight hint of grey to it, but you only really notice it when it's up against a solid white one. I wanted to go for another Fuji as in my opinion it's the colour that shows of the sexy curves of the Evoque more than any other colour and never really wanted any other colour, so I was so glad when they brought this colour out and I have to say out of the 3 Evoques I've owned, I would say this is the best colour by far.

MY 14 Fuji 5 Door Dynamic SD4 9 Speed Auto Box with pano roof, auto boot, Auto dimming rear view mirror, Privacy glass, Mud Flaps, Bonnet/Boot black Lettering and 5 year service plan thrown in for good measure
09-11-2015 04:41pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

If you go to the configurator for the Convertable Evoque launched today the default colour is Yulong and for once it is a good rendition! I have seen a couple of F Tyoe Jaguars in their equivalent (Glacier white) and an RRS2 in it. When I placed an order for oe of the run out Defenders back in January I ordered Yulong, other choices were Corris Grey or Phoenix Orange and I though Corris too dull for a Defender and Phoenix looked too much like sparkly Tangier orange which was the colour used for the G4 Special edition cars way back in 2007/8

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
09-11-2015 08:22pm
supra dan

thanks guys I do like something different I would definatly need to see it in the flesh I will maybe try another dealer
10-11-2015 12:22am
Slim_sane

(10-11-2015 12:22am)supra dan Wrote:  thanks guys I do like something different I would definatly need to see it in the flesh I will maybe try another dealer

It's an amazing colour! At this years motor show in Frankfurt the majority of the Range Rover stand had the cars in yulong White with Santorini black roofs, Evoque, RRS and the full fat Range.
10-11-2015 08:01am