Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Santorini Black
cjfp

RE: Santorini Black

Santorini is still not back on the RR build yr evoque page

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
28-06-2011 10:05pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kermit

(28-06-2011 04:59pm)Blackseries Wrote:  ........ and just in case anyone else is interested Kosrea Green will be available from Jan 2012.

I'm interested, though I think I'd prefer Colima Lime. Thanks for the update Blackseries.
29-06-2011 04:22am
Blackseries

(28-06-2011 07:43pm)Blackseries Wrote:  
(28-06-2011 05:48pm)vinda Wrote:  Cool. I'll do the same. But do u reckon it will change the position that I'm in with regards to delivery

I don't think so - when LR changed from the old Xirallic paints to the new non Xirallic ones it was done as the cars went into production - literally on the day - so it didn't affect their position in the queue at all - so technically it shouldn't effect ours - but who knows..... I'll let you know. I'll speak to the dealer after I've been to the factory next week (I want to see as close as I can my ordered configuration) and I don't want to have to ask him to change the order twice in one week.

Gutted!!!

Just found out no more factory visits for July or August! ...... that puts the mockers on my plans ....

SD4 Prestige Sport Auto 5 Door, Sumatra Black with Ambience interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Surround Cameras, Electric Tailgate, ADRVM.......& Heated Steering Wheel......Gorgeous
30-06-2011 03:04pm