Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sadly gonna cancel
LDT

RE: Sadly gonna cancel

(30-11-2011 09:27pm)fam1x Wrote:  If you can cancel you are just making it easier for some else else to walk in and get a car in 2 months whilst we have been waiting for months you know thanks Sad

If the system works as it should, this would not be the case (unless the car has been accepted for build, which is doubtful, in which case it could not be cancelled). All vehicles ordered after the cancelled one in the dealer's order pool should move up one.

Prestige SD4 Auto, Ipanema/Ambience, Style 4 Wheels, Pan Roof, Privacy, Dimming Mirror, High Beam Assist, Surround Cameras, Spare Wheel, Mud Flaps.
[Image: 116286.png]
01-12-2011 12:34am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
pimbrokken

It is well worth the wait!! Now you will be missing the best car you wil ever own. EVERYBODY IS LOOKING AT THE CAR ALL DAY. It's a magnet for all people.

There is no other car that can do this for you and uhm... do not forget to order Adaptive Dynamics. It's superb.
01-12-2011 02:25am
ED209

(01-12-2011 02:25am)pimbrokken Wrote:  It is well worth the wait!! Now you will be missing the best car you wil ever own. EVERYBODY IS LOOKING AT THE CAR ALL DAY. It's a magnet for all people.

There is no other car that can do this for you and uhm... do not forget to order Adaptive Dynamics. It's superb.

The everyone looking at it will wear off pretty quickly once there are a few around.
01-12-2011 02:37am
mark_n

At the rate they are been built, they will become a familiar sight on the roads but for now, they attract attention. I was on the M40 last evening and overtook one, a white 5 door and trying to coax him to pass me, I went slower and slower and the only way I could was to do the completely unthinkable - move into the left hand lane which is not the normal habitat of the Porsche 911 turbo. I think the driver was a bit of a wuss to be honest but the car looked great and I think for anyone thinking of cancelling, you will regret doing so every time you see one.

Mark

Evoque was great, now in an RRS SVR
01-12-2011 09:59am
andyuk

Bad decision very bad!

It was won car of the year in about every car mag etc & you cancel for an 8 week delay which by going on what people are now stating that these cars a few weeks earlier than planned.

Dynamic SD4 Manual Red with Black contrast & Panaramic Roof, Vortex Interior, 20" Alloys, Privacy Glass, Black Headlining
01-12-2011 11:11pm
ED209

(01-12-2011 11:11pm)andyuk Wrote:  Bad decision very bad!

It was won car of the year in about every car mag etc & you cancel for an 8 week delay which by going on what people are now stating that these cars a few weeks earlier than planned.

Not sure, I personally admire the decision. Standing up against poor service, I am sure JLR wont be bothered in the slightest due to the demand for the car however I only wish everyone acted the same. JLR might sort themselves out then if the delays started costing them cold hard cash..
01-12-2011 11:31pm
3VOQU3

I know the feeling very well, exactly the same situation, told jan now march.. the frustration and anger did have me in two minds about cancelling.. i was looking at Jag xf's, audi's, x5's but they all seemed rather boring after seeing the evoque..

So i'll stick it out.. what the hell it just gives me more time to save for extras.. lol.. I'll miss the bulk of summer here which is a shame, but it'll be worth it
02-12-2011 12:10am