Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SD4 Coupe (sorry it's another Fuji!)
paulus599

RE: SD4 Coupe (sorry it's another Fuji!)

(14-12-2011 11:58pm)Evoqess Wrote:  Now the question is - will the Evoque fulfill all the desires of an ex Audi TTS owner ??? Smile

I'm sure it will surpass it in most respects, except for one that is, i.e. outright crazy acceleration, and the buzz that comes with it Very Happy Other than that tho, no contest!

SD4 Prestige Coupe Auto, Fuji White, Pano roof, Park assist, Powered tailgate, Style 6 alloys, Element interior, Adaptive Dynamics. Build date: WAS 21/10/2011 Delivered 13/12/2011
Now: Evoque SD4 Coupe
Gone: TTS Roadster
Gone: Mini Cooper S
Gone: Mercedes SLK
15-12-2011 10:36am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Daigriff

Looks great Paulus hope you are enjoying it.

Was at the dealers yesterday and they had white, silver, Firenze and my Barolo there and they all looked stunning...I haven't seen a bad colour...pick mine up tomorrow morning.

The detailers have done a great job and am also surprised the dealer allowed them to do it in their workshop.

Congrats

Arrived 16th December 2011: 5 door Prestige SD4 auto in Barolo black with ambience interior, pano roof, privacy and 20" style 6 alloys.Very Happy
15-12-2011 10:36am
paulus599

(15-12-2011 05:24am)mark_n Wrote:  Certainly different - white car, white headling, white interior (close as dammit). Not for me with my everyday muddy lifestyle but I'm pleased for you it's arrived.

Like the number plate, never thought of doing an RRE one.

Did I understand that the detailing was done at the dealer? Interesting they were happy to let him work there or was it sub-contracted through the dealer?

EDIT: Judging from a brief visit to Halewood en route to sunny Preston a few weeks ago, white is still by far the most popular colour.

Yeah going back to about March that colour combo was likened to a Peter Andre white suit Shocked I was a little nervous about it, but very pleased that I stuck with it.

Yes the detailing was done at the dealership even though it wasn't sub contracted by them. They seemed happy to do it (with the exception of the dealers own valet's who seemed a bit put out apparently), and were very interested in what he was doing - took 8 hours in total.

SD4 Prestige Coupe Auto, Fuji White, Pano roof, Park assist, Powered tailgate, Style 6 alloys, Element interior, Adaptive Dynamics. Build date: WAS 21/10/2011 Delivered 13/12/2011
Now: Evoque SD4 Coupe
Gone: TTS Roadster
Gone: Mini Cooper S
Gone: Mercedes SLK
(This post was last modified: 15-12-2011 10:44am by paulus599.)
15-12-2011 10:43am
ceebee

SD4 Coupe (sorry it's another Fuji!)

Glad you have finally got your Evoque Paul!

After checking out the photos I have to say that it looks the biz, so you must be well pleased.

Looking forward to seeing you around the North East.

Waiting for: - 2015 SD4 Dynamic, LUX pack, Auto, 5 door. Mauritius Blue. Santorini Roof........spare wheel.
15-12-2011 07:37pm