babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
SD4 Coupe (sorry it's another Fuji!) - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: My Range Rover Evoque (/Forum-My-Range-Rover-Evoque)
+--- Thread: SD4 Coupe (sorry it's another Fuji!) (/Thread-SD4-Coupe-sorry-it-s-another-Fuji)

Pages: 1 2

SD4 Coupe (sorry it's another Fuji!) - paulus599 - 14-12-2011 09:26pm

Finally picked my car up yesterday evening. Not too much to say yet as I was straight out afterwards and (sod's law) I've been very busy today so not had a chance to play.

I took a few photographs before we left the dealership, it was pitch black by then, and you can find them here :

http://s1176.photobucket.com/albums/x329/RockyRRE/Evoque%20SD4%2013th%20Dec%202011/

The guy who carried out the detailing (Chris - Total Detailing International) also took some while he was working on the car:

http://s1176.photobucket.com/albums/x329/RockyRRE/Evoque%20SD4%2013th%20Dec%202011/Detailing%20work/

Hopefully It'll be a bit quieter tomorrow so I can actually get out and enjoy my new toy (I haven't even loaded any CD's onto it yet!) Very Happy

RE: SD4 Coupe (sorry it's another Fuji!) - SebM - 14-12-2011 09:57pm

Congrats !!

RE: SD4 Coupe (sorry it's another Fuji!) - THEMACS - 14-12-2011 09:59pm

Very Nice Very Happy Hope your enjoying it!!

How do you like the interior? Is it Stunning?? Yours are the first picyures I have seen where it looks more GreyConfused On most of the other pics I have seen it looks alot brighter, is that the case?

RE: SD4 Coupe (sorry it's another Fuji!) - paulus599 - 14-12-2011 10:03pm

Probably just the lighting, or that it's against the white paintwork. It is very light tho.

I do think it looks stunning. I've always had black interiors in the past, so this is a big step for me, pleased I took it now!

RE: SD4 Coupe (sorry it's another Fuji!) - THEMACS - 14-12-2011 10:05pm

Thanks Paul, is it more Striking than the Black? Still can't make my mind upConfusedConfused

RE: SD4 Coupe (sorry it's another Fuji!) - Black Cat - 14-12-2011 10:08pm

Of course not - looks lovely though Wink

Edit: ah interior, much nicer than black

Hope you'll be very happy together Very Happy

RE: SD4 Coupe (sorry it's another Fuji!) - cjfp - 14-12-2011 10:13pm

Nice - very pleased for you. Am now counting down the days ... Don't know what date I'm counting down to, but I am counting down!

RE: SD4 Coupe (sorry it's another Fuji!) - Evoqess - 14-12-2011 11:58pm

Marvelous and about time! The light interior is exquisite (alas not suitable for my jean wearing/dog infested life!). Now the question is - will the Evoque fulfill all the desires of an ex Audi TTS owner ??? Smile

RE: SD4 Coupe (sorry it's another Fuji!) - PhilSkill - 15-12-2011 12:41am

Dont apologise for white (even though i've only seen 2 others recently and both white!) looks great!

RE: SD4 Coupe (sorry it's another Fuji!) - mark_n - 15-12-2011 05:24am

Certainly different - white car, white headling, white interior (close as dammit). Not for me with my everyday muddy lifestyle but I'm pleased for you it's arrived.

Like the number plate, never thought of doing an RRE one.

Did I understand that the detailing was done at the dealer? Interesting they were happy to let him work there or was it sub-contracted through the dealer?

EDIT: Judging from a brief visit to Halewood en route to sunny Preston a few weeks ago, white is still by far the most popular colour.