Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SAT NAV histroy cleared
fam1x

SAT NAV histroy cleared

I got into my car the last week and went into SAT to look up a previous history and there was nothing there. Seems randomly all my previous history was clear not sure how. Has anyone else come across this?
I know I didn't clear the history myself Sad

Pure SD4 Auto Black Tech pack, Pano roof, Powered tailgate, Dim rear view, Carpet mats & edging, Parking Assist Aid - Rear camera, Folding mirrors, Front Fogs, Auto Light, Rain sensor, Adaptive Xenons, Heated SW, Keyless entry and Privacy Glass arrived 13 Jan 12 Smile
13-01-2014 12:13pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cjfp

RE: SAT NAV histroy cleared

(13-01-2014 12:13pm)fam1x Wrote:  I got into my car the last week and went into SAT to look up a previous history and there was nothing there. Seems randomly all my previous history was clear not sure how. Has anyone else come across this?
I know I didn't clear the history myself Sad

Have you had it serviced? Mine was lost when it when in for service and I can only assume it was due to one or other software updates

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
13-01-2014 02:26pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Or if the battery has been disconnected

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
13-01-2014 04:37pm
Tony

In the last 12 months I have had the old battery charged (disconnected I assume), the battery replaced and several software updates and the sat nav history was always retained.

Evoque Dynamic SD4 Lux Auto Total Rubbish, worst car I have owned - GONE AT LAST!
13-01-2014 05:47pm
fam1x

(13-01-2014 02:26pm)cjfp Wrote:  Have you had it serviced? Mine was lost when it when in for service and I can only assume it was due to one or other software updates

No Service is due and LR are collecting it next Monday Smile Battery had not been disconnected either, I'll put it down as a strange.

Thanks

Pure SD4 Auto Black Tech pack, Pano roof, Powered tailgate, Dim rear view, Carpet mats & edging, Parking Assist Aid - Rear camera, Folding mirrors, Front Fogs, Auto Light, Rain sensor, Adaptive Xenons, Heated SW, Keyless entry and Privacy Glass arrived 13 Jan 12 Smile
14-01-2014 12:23pm
batool100

Sat nav system is a system of satellites that provide autonomous geo-spatial positioning with global coverage.
15-01-2014 07:55am