Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Saw My First Evoque On Road Today For 2 Months!!
griff

RE: Saw My First Evoque On Road Today For 2 Months!!

It is amazing how few there are around.
I've been up and down from Sussex to Cheadle three times in the last three weeks and have seen only one. And that was passing my pub on a Sunday.
Back up tomorrow early and down on Tuesday pm if anyone is Evoque spotting!

Arrived: SD4 Prestige Auto Coupe with Lux pack. Ipanema Sand with Black Panoramic Roof
Ambience Interior with Macassa wood.

Now a Jag XFR Kyanite Blue - wow what power.
At home and superb.
22-01-2012 02:42pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Do we need to have a forum for "where I am driving to and when" so folks can spot an Evoque?

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 22-01-2012 02:46pm by XFullFatTim.)
22-01-2012 02:45pm
THEMACS

(22-01-2012 02:45pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Do we need to have a forum for "where I am driving to and when" so folks can spot an Evoque?

Err... No Thanks!!

There are a couple in my home town, but white Dynamics unfortunately!!LaughingLaughing

Orkney Grey 5 Door Prestige, Manual SD4, Vibe Interior, Panoramic Roof and Privacy Glass. Order Placed 2/7/11 Picked Up 17/3/12, Gone 10/5/14
(This post was last modified: 22-01-2012 03:13pm by THEMACS.)
22-01-2012 03:13pm
alibeau

(22-01-2012 02:15pm)THEMACS Wrote:  Well we have just been up to the Lakes for the weekend and didn't see a single one all weekend, not one on the motorway going and coming back! There were a few Pimped RRS Supercharged running about Bowness though. I like the fact there aren't too many aboutVery Happy

Ooo we've just got home from a trip to the Lake District too! We stayed with friends in Allithwaite.... We were in hubby's RRS autobiography so hope we weren't one of the ones you spotted! We didn't see a single Evoque on our whole trip from North Wales..... Apart from my little beauty when we arrived home Very Happy

Ali.

Black Dynamic Si4 - gone but not forgotten.
22-01-2012 05:19pm
THEMACS

(22-01-2012 05:19pm)alibeau Wrote:  Ooo we've just got home from a trip to the Lake District too! We stayed with friends in Allithwaite.... We were in hubby's RRS autobiography so hope we weren't one of the ones you spotted! We didn't see a single Evoque on our whole trip from North Wales..... Apart from my little beauty when we arrived home Very Happy

Ali.

We Stayed in Bowness, and I doubt it was yours, the ones I saw had Very LARGE Aftermarket Alloys, and to be honest they all looked a little rough round the edges and quite old!!

I couldn't believe there weren't any Evoques on the whole trip!!

Orkney Grey 5 Door Prestige, Manual SD4, Vibe Interior, Panoramic Roof and Privacy Glass. Order Placed 2/7/11 Picked Up 17/3/12, Gone 10/5/14
22-01-2012 06:41pm