Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Roll on September- 2nd Evoque ordered
ceebee

To follow on from my Pure which was ordered exactly 3 years ago, I have now ordered a newbie.

Dynamic 5 door SD4
Auto
Lux pack
Style 6 alloys
Extras are Santorini roof, privacy glass, ebony headlining and..................the spare wheel!

Dealer stated that Ipanema sand is not available on a MY2015 but there were at least 2 new colours coming soon, if I recall correctly one is a Gray and one is ?????? Stone?

I am 99% fixed on Mauritius blue, but have a few weeks to confirm.

I did look at alternatives (q5 etc..), but nothing really floated my boat so to speak. However, the new 9 speed auto and the positive comments on here about improved fuel consumption did help with the decision to stick with the Evoque as this was a major issue for me with the first One.

Now the wait starts..............................

Waiting for: - 2015 SD4 Dynamic, LUX pack, Auto, 5 door. Mauritius Blue. Santorini Roof........spare wheel.
(This post was last modified: 27-04-2014 05:51pm by ceebee.)
27-04-2014 05:50pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: Roll on September- 2nd Evoque ordered

White is also changing.............. to metallic white. The Grey is Corris Grey that is used on D4, RRS and FFRR. The Stone is the replacement for Ipanema, Zanzibar is also to be dropped

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
27-04-2014 10:04pm
Redrob

The Corris grey is lovely, don't like the metallic white, tho it is hard to tell from small samples.

MY13 Dynamic coupe Orkney Pano Power tailgate DTRL's etc......soon to be
MY14 Dynamic 5 door Orkney Pano Power tailgate DTRL's etc......soon to be
MY15 Dynamic Lux Fuji White Pano Power tailgate DTRL's etc.
27-04-2014 10:25pm
ceebee

Re: Roll on September- 2nd Evoque ordered

I'm surprised that LR are dropping the Zanzibar!

I would have thought it would be really popular, particularly with the black pack, looks great!

I'd quite like to see the stone " in the flesh" prior to finalising my colour but I don't know when it will be included in the order system?

Waiting for: - 2015 SD4 Dynamic, LUX pack, Auto, 5 door. Mauritius Blue. Santorini Roof........spare wheel.
(This post was last modified: 27-04-2014 10:51pm by ceebee.)
27-04-2014 10:48pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Your dealer has all the info, including colour samples as LR sent them out to dealers 2 weeks ago by email attachment. They did this because LR realises that lead in time in the UK are now so long that people ordering now won't get a 2014MY car so need the info to order without having to change later on. So rush along to your dealer and ask to see what the Kourangoura (that isn't the name but it is something similar to that!) Stone shade looks like.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
28-04-2014 06:10am
ceebee

Thanks for the info Tim, will do!

28-04-2014 07:43am
Evo-king

It looked good to me.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
28-04-2014 08:11pm