Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Really nice video, bad language
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: Really nice video, bad language

If you want to take your Evoque off into the wilds just make sure there are no deep ruts and you will get on fine - it has exactly the same limitations as a Freelander1 and Freelander2. Oh and you might also like to invest in some more off road biased tyres if you car is running on 19" or 20" wheels as they come shod with 100% on road biased treads. You can use them off road but you will get further and have less chance of punctures with some decent AT's or even MTR's

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
28-09-2011 10:02am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rchrdleigh

(28-09-2011 07:17am)Evoqess Wrote:  I loved that video! Makes me want to be fearless off road Smile

Just need to be aware that the Evoque in the video was being driven by a highly experienced LRE instructor who made what he did with the vehicle look easy.

LRE cars are all fitted with standard road tyres but they don't tend to last too long when used extensively off road due in the main the damage to the sidewalls.
28-09-2011 10:21am
dynamicgirl

That's a great vid (and a really smart blue Evoque) and although I won't be doing the same with my car any time soon, it just goes to show how capable these cars are offroad. Love it! Cool
22-05-2013 07:23pm