Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Rattles...
Big G

RE: Rattles...

(13-07-2012 11:49am)Maarten Wrote:  Big G I had these with 3 of my windows. It was the window itself when it was completely closed. On cold mornings it was more noticeable. Maybe because of the cold rubbers. The rattle disappeared as soon as I opened the window a few mm's. Went to the dealer and they fixed it easily.

Brilliant - thanks for the quick reply.!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Collected !! 18/02/2012
Prestige Coupe SD4 Sumatra Black, Spirit interior, Pano roof , Heated seats, Privacy, Rear vents, Rear camera,Manual & style 5 19s. Not Prestige mats, 54 miles in tank when collected.
13-07-2012 11:51am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rossy100

Rattles...

(13-07-2012 11:49am)Maarten Wrote:  Big G I had these with 3 of my windows. It was the window itself when it was completely closed. On cold mornings it was more noticeable. Maybe because of the cold rubbers. The rattle disappeared as soon as I opened the window a few mm's. Went to the dealer and they fixed it easily.

As if I've not had enough issues..... I now think I also have this problem with the drivers door window. Do you know what they needed to do to fix this? And how long did it take?
15-07-2012 03:05pm
Big G

RE: Rattles...

(15-07-2012 03:05pm)Rossy100 Wrote:  As if I've not had enough issues..... I now think I also have this problem with the drivers door window. Do you know what they needed to do to fix this? And how long did it take?

Haven't taken it in yet but when I do will let you know asap.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Collected !! 18/02/2012
Prestige Coupe SD4 Sumatra Black, Spirit interior, Pano roof , Heated seats, Privacy, Rear vents, Rear camera,Manual & style 5 19s. Not Prestige mats, 54 miles in tank when collected.
16-07-2012 11:47am