Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pure, Xenons and LED signature lights
ED209

RE: Pure, Xenons and LED signature lights

(21-10-2011 09:45am)mk82 Wrote:  When I orderes my RRE my dealer had told me, that I cannot have Xenons. BUT I ordered the "viewing package" which includes fogs, headlamp washers, etc. just no Xenons.

I take it this viewing package must be a german/europe thing? sounds ideal for me but not on the uk website
21-10-2011 12:10pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mk82

auto lights and rain sensing wipers are also includedWink

viewing package with xenon: 1.128 GBP
viewing package without xenon: 520 GBP

Edit: I just compared the configurators of UK and Germany. Man, so much differents. If you choice a german Pure you cannot have the 825 W Meridian, 20" Wheels, blind spot monitoring nore automatic high beam lights.

In our tech-pack there is not the navigation system, but the 380W meridian and the ambience lights and 18". (Basicly you would get 17"). We have to pay for heated front seats and navigation!

Edit/Edit: my ordered configuration 8.700 GBP cheaper in UK!!! This can be the only reason why LR sends all cars to rest of Europe.. Much more money,,,

PURE 5dr SD4 Auto, Fuji - Almond/Espresso, rear cam, front-pdc, techp., navi, seatheating, xenon package without xenon

STUUUUNNNNNNNIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGG!!!! Thud
(This post was last modified: 21-10-2011 12:48pm by mk82.)
21-10-2011 12:12pm
abhiusa

Thank you all for your help. I have decided to wait for the Xenons. Its an absolute must have feature on any expensive car you get today and it looks stunning on the RRE.

Abhishek
(This post was last modified: 22-10-2011 03:33am by abhiusa.)
22-10-2011 03:32am
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

MK. The thing that will make your car appear so much more expensive is probably the taxes imposed in Germany so really to compare prices you have to strip out those first to see what the pre-tax cost is in each market

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
22-10-2011 09:50am
Rahane

Hi,

I have been using the RR configurator on their website for some time. Configuring a Pure, I remember they used to have a Xenon light or something to that degree option, but now it has been removed.

Does this now mean that Xenon AND DRL's are standard on the Pure, or you simply cannot get them ?

I would really like a pure with the Xenons, DRL.s and front Fogs.

Thanks
22-10-2011 02:45pm
Evo-king

(22-10-2011 02:45pm)Rahane Wrote:  Hi,

I have been using the RR configurator on their website for some time. Configuring a Pure, I remember they used to have a Xenon light or something to that degree option, but now it has been removed.

Does this now mean that Xenon AND DRL's are standard on the Pure, or you simply cannot get them ?

Thanks

Due to the shortage of Xenons they are no longer an option for the Pure. It may come back once the supply issue is resolved.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
22-10-2011 02:52pm
Rahane

(22-10-2011 02:52pm)Evo-king Wrote:  
(22-10-2011 02:45pm)Rahane Wrote:  Hi,

Thanks

Due to the shortage of Xenons they are no longer an option for the Pure. It may come back once the supply issue is resolved.

Ohhhh how long do you think it will be before they are back ?

And do the DRL's come with the Xenons ?
22-10-2011 03:13pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Nobody knows when they will again be offered on the Pure, yes Pure's have DRL's but not the same pattern as with the Xenon's. There are other posts with pictures of the Halogen DRLs if you look around the posts

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
22-10-2011 03:20pm