Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pure Pricing, Necessary Options?
chiggy

RE: Pure Pricing, Necessary Options?

I'd say $74k would be your best valued bet to be honest.

And then just ask them to throw in something like load retention net or premium mats, or like $100 voucher for land rover merchandise.

they should be able to do it for about $74k hopefully - $1.5k is probably the most one would expect off the price.

I think thats pretty reasonable.

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
18-01-2012 01:48am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DefLeppard

Just be aware that those figures I quoted for Rego and Stamp duty were Victorian estimates for the first spec you listed.

This figure will change depending on your state and the final costing you come up.
There are online calculators that will tell you how much stamp duty/ LCT / new car rego will be.

SD4 Pure, Auto, 5 dr, Mauritius Blue, Pure Tech Pack, Reversing Camera, Front parking aid, Heated seats, Sat Nav, mud flaps. after market tint.

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjyQDpCj
18-01-2012 01:54am
bcowell

(18-01-2012 01:48am)chiggy Wrote:  they should be able to do it for about $74k hopefully - $1.5k is probably the most one would expect off the price.

I think thats pretty reasonable.

I think he could do a little better than that! DefLeppard's car should be about 78k RRP so if what he is saying is accurate he got almost 5k off and I know others who have manged around 4k off for a Evoque in the high 70's. Just have patience and your better off offering a lower price and moving up a bit. If I was you I would offer 71k and go from there.
18-01-2012 04:33am
Barneyridge

(18-01-2012 01:43am)jaychouf4n Wrote:  Hey guys,

I'ved specced it up again.

Base 53395
Auto 2480
Panoramic Roof 1500
Tech Pack 4500
Clear Vision Pack 1700
Front Sensors 620
Rear cameras 670
Rear Vents Climate Control 190
dealer Delivery 3000
Stamp Duty 3500
Rego 690
GPS 3400

This totals to 75,645. Would it be reasonable to ask for a $73,500/$74,000 driveway price.

I think that is probably a common spec list for most of us, albeit a small change here or there. What you are looking for is what I paid. I got a little discount as the dealer made a stuff up when calculating the total figures on the contract which was to my benefit.

Pure TD4, Fiji, Auto, Pan Roof + Extras - Delivered Very Happy
18-01-2012 04:45am
DefLeppard

Most of my discount was due to corporate pricing - reduced dealer delivery - $2000 off right there.

If you are using the car for work - well worth asking if you can get a corporate discount.

(Also gives you 3 years free servicing - so another $3-4K saving there as well)

All I needed was a business card as proof.

(ps I'm a she - no harm no foul)

SD4 Pure, Auto, 5 dr, Mauritius Blue, Pure Tech Pack, Reversing Camera, Front parking aid, Heated seats, Sat Nav, mud flaps. after market tint.

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjyQDpCj
18-01-2012 05:17am
jaychouf4n

Awesome. I don't actually have a business card yet, as I'm starting at a new workplace late January. I'll see whether I can arrange another form of confirmation of workplace.

I heard about the 3 years free servicing, the dealer told me they offered it to my new workplace which is great to hear!
18-01-2012 08:21am
bcowell

(18-01-2012 05:17am)DefLeppard Wrote:  Most of my discount was due to corporate pricing - reduced dealer delivery - $2000 off right there.

If you are using the car for work - well worth asking if you can get a corporate discount.

(Also gives you 3 years free servicing - so another $3-4K saving there as well)

All I needed was a business card as proof.

(ps I'm a she - no harm no foul)

Sorry for the confusion Embarrassed

In order to get this corporate pricing doesn't the business you work for have to be on a list of authorised businesses? I assume being self employed and having an ABN/Business card is not good enough?
18-01-2012 10:41am
chiggy

Yeah pretty sure its for either business customers (car is used for business purposes) or for private customers who work for a company that is on their list of authorised businesses.

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
18-01-2012 11:26am
spif888

I went to the dealership today to finalise the drive away price for my car due to some mistakes that were made on the initial order.

All I can say is the dealer principle at Austral - Warren Mann - is very professional and a real credit to the brand. If anybody is looking for a good deal on a Evoque I can't recommend Austral enough. Speak to John Carmody - sales consultant - I am sure he will look after you.

No, I don't work for the company but will very soon be the owner of a brand new Evoque.

Sumatra Black 5 Door Pure auto TD4, 19 inch style 5 wheels, Tech Pack, Panoramic Roof and Ebony Interior with Ebony Headlining. Tinted windows & Tread Plates. Black Grille, Side Vents and Rear Trim
Collected: 31 January 2012
19-01-2012 11:13am
Barneyridge

Can you clone the guy and send him to Sydney

Pure TD4, Fiji, Auto, Pan Roof + Extras - Delivered Very Happy
19-01-2012 11:48am