Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Project PureNamic ed4 5dr Orkney Grey - Nearing Completion!
Gatsby

Project PureNamic ed4 5dr Orkney Grey - Nearing Completion!

Finally car has arrived, one Saturday and a few hours in the evening and the dynamic parts have been fitted..

Fitted the parts myself following the various PDF's on BabyRR and all went really well.. Rear bumper was easier to fit than the front one (bolts securing to wing were awkward), didnt need to remove wheels - only needed to jack it up a few inches.

Final jobs are mirror caps & front tow cover (waiting on both to arrive) and wrap the side vents, I have used the prestige front tow bar cover for time being - it fits and actually looks ok..

Final bill for the car and all the mods was £29.5k excl VAT, which I dont think is too bad for the spec or looks.. Smile Smile

Happydrivin!!
Gatsby

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

10-03-2013 09:23pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rxa

RE: Project PureNamic ed4 5dr Orkney Grey - Nearing Completion!

That looks great Gatsby, well done on the DIY job, the fit and finish looks perfect.

I recently had the dynamic front bumper fitted to my prestige evoque, I'm waiting for the front tow eye cover too as its on back order at the moment.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Evoque Prestige Lux Sd4 - Santorini Black/ Spirit Tan interior/ Style 7 Shadow Chrome wheels - ordered July 2012, delivered November 2012
1986 Range Rover 3.5 v8 in Dhaka, Bangladesh
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2013 10:46pm by Rxa.)
10-03-2013 10:40pm
doug

Looking great Thumbs Up

[Image: mini-graphics-vehicles-244162.gif] ABOVE AND BEYOND
RRE sold after 5 happy years. Jag F-Pace owner now
10-03-2013 10:45pm
SINGHY

Gatsby
Looks stunning, you can't beat Orkney grey with black contrast. I'm impressed that you did the mods yourself. My wife has slightly scraped the LH side of the rear bumper and the grey cover that sits atop the exhaust pipe and I'm unsure whether to have it repaired or simply replace the entire rear bumper with that of dynamic. Can you advise what the dynamic bumper and exhaust covers cost.
What have you done with the original pure bumper and parts?

Pure SD4 5 door in Orkney Grey with Tech Pack, Xenons, Pan Roof, Auto dim mirror, Gloss black Dynamic grill upgrade, Roof, sde vents and waist rail wrapped in gloss black, Front Fogs, Style 4 Alloys and Spare Wheel - Collected on 6 April.
10-03-2013 10:46pm
Gatsby

(10-03-2013 10:46pm)SINGHY Wrote:  Gatsby
Looks stunning, you can't beat Orkney grey with black contrast. I'm impressed that you did the mods yourself. My wife has slightly scraped the LH side of the rear bumper and the grey cover that sits atop the exhaust pipe and I'm unsure whether to have it repaired or simply replace the entire rear bumper with that of dynamic. Can you advise what the dynamic bumper and exhaust covers cost.
What have you done with the original pure bumper and parts?

The dynamic bumper with all parts was near the £450 mark + spraying. I have all the old parts and am looking to sell them on if you or anyone else is interested - they are all as new - only on the car for 2 days!

(10-03-2013 10:40pm)Rxa Wrote:  That looks great Gatsby, well done on the DIY job, the fit and finish looks perfect.

I recently had the dynamic front bumper fitted to my prestige evoque, I'm waiting for the front tow eye cover too as its on back order at the moment.

Thanks for the kind words - good to get a pat on the back Smile !

yeah the tow cover has been on order for about 6 weeks now, last up date i got was due 20th March..
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2013 12:22am by Gatsby.)
11-03-2013 12:15am
PMStevo

Looks great. Did you do the side sills yourself?
12-03-2013 04:58pm
doug

(12-03-2013 04:58pm)PMStevo Wrote:  Looks great. Did you do the side sills yourself?

http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-Dynamic-S...ide+sills. #4

[Image: mini-graphics-vehicles-244162.gif] ABOVE AND BEYOND
RRE sold after 5 happy years. Jag F-Pace owner now
12-03-2013 05:20pm
Evogirl

How easy was it to remove the plastic bumpers on the bottom of the doors?
12-03-2013 06:56pm
speary

(10-03-2013 09:23pm)Gatsby Wrote:  Finally car has arrived, one Saturday and a few hours in the evening and the dynamic parts have been fitted..

Fitted the parts myself following the various PDF's on BabyRR and all went really well.. Rear bumper was easier to fit than the front one (bolts securing to wing were awkward), didnt need to remove wheels - only needed to jack it up a few inches.

Final jobs are mirror caps & front tow cover (waiting on both to arrive) and wrap the side vents, I have used the prestige front tow bar cover for time being - it fits and actually looks ok..

Final bill for the car and all the mods was £29.5k excl VAT, which I dont think is too bad for the spec or looks.. Smile Smile

Happydrivin!!
Gatsby

On the picture of the rear of your car, the Land Rover oval badge doesnt look straight

Pure Coupe SD4 Manual; Fuji White; 19" style 5 wheels; Addaptive Xenons; Auto Lights, Wipers and Rear Mirror; Folding mirrors with cool puddle lights. Magnoflow Exhaust finishers
13-03-2013 09:35am
chris taylor

(10-03-2013 09:23pm)Gatsby Wrote:  Finally car has arrived, one Saturday and a few hours in the evening and the dynamic parts have been fitted..

Happydrivin!!
Gatsby

Great looking job did landrover spray the parts & what was the cost for this ,the colour match looks good,did they just use the paint code for the colour match.
13-03-2013 10:59am