Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Presentation - ZF 9 Speed Auto
walterwindbag

Presentation - ZF 9 Speed Auto

Hi Guys - just FYI here is a link to a ZF presentation regarding the 9 speed auto box as fitted to the Evoque.
Enjoy!

http://www.zf.com/media/media/en/documen...K_2013.pdf

Regards
Walt

On order for Nov: SE Tech Coupe, 180bhp, 9 speed auto, pano roof, privacy glass, spare wheel, Auto High Beam, Rear camera, 5 year service pack, Active Driveline, Aintree Green, Almond/Espresso.
25-06-2015 11:19am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
AndyFrance

RE: Presentation - ZF 9 Speed Auto

No mention in the presentation of the continuous software updates required for the auto box?

Walt! I made it over, thanks to the strikes at Calais...........I'm in hiding...........If you look out of your back window, you'll see me waving from your garden shed.

Best
Abdullah
(This post was last modified: 25-06-2015 11:35am by AndyFrance.)
25-06-2015 11:30am
walterwindbag

Andy Hi, I can't see the shed from here unfortunately - I'm at work! But I have been keeping a weather eye out for you on the BBC news.
Hot tip for stowing away - stick to the wagons; the aircraft wheel-wells aren't doing too well just lately!
Salaam.
Walt

On order for Nov: SE Tech Coupe, 180bhp, 9 speed auto, pano roof, privacy glass, spare wheel, Auto High Beam, Rear camera, 5 year service pack, Active Driveline, Aintree Green, Almond/Espresso.
25-06-2015 12:05pm
AndyFrance

Walt,

I'm taking my eldest to the UK next week for a flying visit, Uni open day visit before she starts in September, and I'm going to pick up my Style 7 wheels and bring them home............What a shame you're not near Chertsey..........Would've been nice to meet up for a pint (or 3).

Next year, hoping to arrange a LR Experience day in the UK............Get back to me after delivery if you're interested in joining me.

Cheers
25-06-2015 12:18pm
walterwindbag

Thanks Andy. Have a safe trip.
Not sure I'm allowed south of Watford Gap without a visaLaughing
BR
Walt

(This post was last modified: 25-06-2015 12:37pm by walterwindbag.)
25-06-2015 12:37pm