babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Presentation - ZF 9 Speed Auto - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Technical (/Forum-Technical)
+--- Thread: Presentation - ZF 9 Speed Auto (/Thread-Presentation-ZF-9-Speed-Auto)

Presentation - ZF 9 Speed Auto - walterwindbag - 25-06-2015 11:19am

Hi Guys - just FYI here is a link to a ZF presentation regarding the 9 speed auto box as fitted to the Evoque.
Enjoy!

http://www.zf.com/media/media/en/document/corporate_2/press_3/press_kits_1/2013_int__fachpressekonferenz/ENG_9HP_Presseworkshop_9HP_Fach_PK_2013.pdf

Regards
Walt

RE: Presentation - ZF 9 Speed Auto - AndyFrance - 25-06-2015 11:30am

No mention in the presentation of the continuous software updates required for the auto box?

Walt! I made it over, thanks to the strikes at Calais...........I'm in hiding...........If you look out of your back window, you'll see me waving from your garden shed.

Best
Abdullah

RE: Presentation - ZF 9 Speed Auto - walterwindbag - 25-06-2015 12:05pm

Andy Hi, I can't see the shed from here unfortunately - I'm at work! But I have been keeping a weather eye out for you on the BBC news.
Hot tip for stowing away - stick to the wagons; the aircraft wheel-wells aren't doing too well just lately!
Salaam.
Walt

RE: Presentation - ZF 9 Speed Auto - AndyFrance - 25-06-2015 12:18pm

Walt,

I'm taking my eldest to the UK next week for a flying visit, Uni open day visit before she starts in September, and I'm going to pick up my Style 7 wheels and bring them home............What a shame you're not near Chertsey..........Would've been nice to meet up for a pint (or 3).

Next year, hoping to arrange a LR Experience day in the UK............Get back to me after delivery if you're interested in joining me.

Cheers

RE: Presentation - ZF 9 Speed Auto - walterwindbag - 25-06-2015 12:37pm

Thanks Andy. Have a safe trip.
Not sure I'm allowed south of Watford Gap without a visaLaughing
BR
Walt