Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Post purchase follow up?
tyke2

Post purchase follow up?

I took delivery back in nov/dec 2011.
Since then I have heard nothing from Stratstone or LR.
Thinking on I never recieved any confirmation/paperwork other than the V5, not even a receipt !
Am I alone in this??

Vw Campervan Hire - http://www.happydayscampers.co.uk
26-04-2012 04:02pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
J77

RE: Post purchase follow up?

Didn't you sign anything when you purchased your evoque, I got a whole stack of papers to sign and a receipt for my deposit. Salesman phoned me the next day to make sure everything is ok.

18MY Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic SE D240
26-04-2012 04:28pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

After I signed for it I never heard another thing from LRCS, not even a survey about the supplying dealer's performance! It's the first Land Rover, new or used, I have purchased with no follow up from LR

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
26-04-2012 07:31pm
Broadsword1959

Picked up mine from Town and County, Aberdeen on April 19th. Had call from salesman (George Mackie)yesterday (April 25th) asking if all was going well and if we had any further questions etc.

This was followed up today with an email / web based questionnaire from Land Rover as to dealership performance and also initial vehicle impressions.

Seem to be getting follow up I would expect

Pure, SD4, Manual, Baltic Blue, Ebony Interior, Tech Pack, Xenon Headlights, Folding Mirrors / Puddle Lights, Front Fog Lights, Reversing Camera
[Image: 124096.png]
26-04-2012 07:42pm
ED209

I got an email from land rover, i told the truth which to be honest didnt reflect too well on dealer.

td4 Pure manual in orkney grey, auto wipers/lights, front fogs, spare wheel. carmats4u mats, travall dog guard. Collected 30/03/12.
26-04-2012 08:11pm
lesdon499

I got an email from MacRae & Dick Inverness stating I would get a CS questionnaire but didnt arrive! No other contact but TBH I don't care as my car is fantastic Smile

Dynamic SD4 unbadged
Fuji White
Style 6 wheels
Panoramic roof
MassiveVery Happy
26-04-2012 08:23pm
Donny Dog

(26-04-2012 08:11pm)ED209 Wrote:  I got an email from land rover, i told the truth which to be honest didnt reflect too well on dealer.

I got the same, and responded similarly, then got no further follow-up. However, having written to the dealership criticising various aspects of the hand-over, my wife and I were invited in to see the Dealer Principal, who spent an hour with us discussing the issues. He also gave us another full tank of diesel (I squeezed 56 litres in!) and a free car jack and wheel brace for our trouble. So, they got there in the end, but it's a shame it wasn't more spontaneous.
26-04-2012 08:23pm
ytshome

(26-04-2012 07:31pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  After I signed for it I never heard another thing from LRCS, not even a survey about the supplying dealer's performance! It's the first Land Rover, new or used, I have purchased with no follow up from LR

+1

Arrived. Prestige SD4 Auto 5DR OG September 11
26-04-2012 11:24pm
Bodlyfunctions

Cannot fault my dealer and sales person.
Everything I expected. Great handover, follow-up call a few days after, emailed a survey a couple of weeks after collection.
Given all the negative/constructive criticism comments we all see on here and other forums, all I can say is you all should have ordered your cars from Kirsti at Hilendale in Nelson!!!

A shining light in a foggy world! (with Xenons anyway!)
26-04-2012 11:41pm
Daglass

Picked my car up 2 weeks ago and despite being told by the salesman that he'd phone me in a few days to see how things were going I've heard nothing.

In addition to this I've left 2 messages for him regarding the crap ipod sound, my missing tax disc and a mark on the bonnet. He is yet to ring me back.

Pure 5 Door, SD4, Orkney Grey, Pano Roof, Style 6 Alloys, Front Sensors, Rear Camera, Fogs, Tailgate
Ordered - October 15 2011
Built - March 30 2012
Delivery - April 18 2012
Sold - December 24 2014
02-05-2012 10:50am