Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Placed my order two weeks ago
dux

Placed my order two weeks ago

Love the board and the post from u guys, it's all very informative. Plus really helpful for newbies like myself.

Placed my order two weeks ago, and can not wait....this car really is the real deal. I was thinking about going on the list at the start but bailed as i thought it was too risky without seeing the car. Glad I did as the spec I would have ordered would have been shocking.

Gone for a black dynamic plus with the lux pack and privacy glass....black seats and headliner.

Worried its too dark inside, but it will last better than light colours based on my current experiences.

All the best.

Dux

On order for march 2012 delivery: black dynamic plus with lux pack + privacy glass
(This post was last modified: 30-11-2011 09:10pm by dux.)
30-11-2011 09:09pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ED209

RE: Placed my order two weeks ago

You are doing well if you get a car in March that you ordered 2 weeks ago!

welcome anyway
30-11-2011 09:36pm
THEMACS

Welcome and hope all goes well with your order Very Happy

You will be doing AMAZINGLY Well if you get it in March if you only ordered in November, I would have thought at least May/June!!

Hope it is March for you!!

Orkney Grey 5 Door Prestige, Manual SD4, Vibe Interior, Panoramic Roof and Privacy Glass. Order Placed 2/7/11 Picked Up 17/3/12, Gone 10/5/14
30-11-2011 09:41pm
Daigriff

Hope you've got the pano roof.

Good luck for marchSmile

Arrived 16th December 2011: 5 door Prestige SD4 auto in Barolo black with ambience interior, pano roof, privacy and 20" style 6 alloys.Very Happy
30-11-2011 09:56pm
Ranger4

I saw that exact colour combo last week in a dealership! The black dynamic plus seats and ebony headliner did look superb together.

5 door, SD4 Auto, Dynamic LUX, Orkney Grey, Verve Interior, Ebony Headlining, Privacy Glass, Spare Wheel......
01-12-2011 02:45am
mark_n

I agree, there has hardly been a review which doesn't recommend it and it adds a wow factor to the car.

Mark

Evoque was great, now in an RRS SVR
01-12-2011 10:01am
dux

Thanks guys, it's good to know I'm not on my own in thinking it will look great.

Can you tell me the dealer that has the model in the showroom.

I'm also hopeful that the pano roof will let the light in, so the cab won't be too dark.

On order for march 2012 delivery: black dynamic plus with lux pack + privacy glass
01-12-2011 12:40pm
johnboy

Good luck if you get the car in March, Placed deposit 6th NOV , I am told delivery May, but might be lucky if LR increase production and could be lucky at the end of April

On order, delivery May 2012 Fuji White SD4 Man, Tech Pack, Privacy Glass, Pano roof, Fogs, Lux Mats, power tailgate, puddle lamps, Auto dimming rear view mirror, 19" Style 4: Mud flaps: Xenons, rear camera: Dog Guard by Travall: Boot Liner. Delivered 29/05/12
01-12-2011 02:54pm
Ranger4

I saw the car in Wootton Bassett, but it was in the garage and I assume it was just being prepared for the customer to pick up. I only had a look because I wanted to see what effect the ebony headliner had on the interior.

5 door, SD4 Auto, Dynamic LUX, Orkney Grey, Verve Interior, Ebony Headlining, Privacy Glass, Spare Wheel......
02-12-2011 01:12am