Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Placed Prestige order 3 weeks ago!
brucewinter

RE: Placed Prestige order 3 weeks ago!

(02-11-2011 02:29pm)degcds Wrote:  Wow! How long ago did you place your order? I just actually got home from Orlando on Monday! LOL

I have been given the run a round since June 11 with a $5,000 deposit. In fairness, my order changed colors, and trim. I wanted the adaptive dynamics that is not available on US specs with prestige (I want the oxfoprd leather more) I have emailed my dealer with YOUR GOOD NEWS, and asking "WHAT'S UP?

http://iss.landrover.com/E05B3D95-D9E2-4...nNAM.email

Received December 16, 2011: fuji white prestige 5 door, tan/ivory/espresso interior, 20" alloy wheels style 7
02-11-2011 03:36pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
degcds

LOL WOW! We were only required a 2,000 dollar deposit but we will be putting more down once it arrives (rather get interest on it than have it sit in the hands of the dealership) If they have submitted the order the way it was explained to me is LR holds the order for 3-4 weeks before actually putting it in the system for time to make changes and such- and once it is put into the system it generates the ETA's... I would get on them because if you haven't recieved dates yet- they may have not put your order in! - I work in the Auto Sales industry so I know how lazy some people can be and you just have to annoy them until they actually get you the info instead of just brushing you off.
02-11-2011 03:46pm
degcds

SO the dealer confirmed today that it is infact true, we will be getting our Evoque nearly 3 weeks before the original date! January 8th delivery date! We are so excited!!! Time has flown, but from the sounds of it us ordering the middle of October and a beginning of January delivery date we have been very lucky!!! Can't wait to update ya'll with some pictures!!! Smile

2012 Range Rover Evoque-
Prestige
Fiji White/ Almond Interior
Rear Seat Entertainment

2012 Mercedes ML 350
Premium II package
Leather Wrapped Dash

2012 Lexus IS C 250
Tungsten Pearl / Saddle Interior
10-12-2011 05:38am
Evo-king

That's got to be one of the quickest order to delivery times quoted on here plus it has an ocean to cross.

Your timing is brilliant and you are indeed one lucky person.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
10-12-2011 11:59am
vision*R

It looks like the allotment for the USA was slightly too big, they seem to have much shorter waiting times. Good for them of course.

Prestige TD4 5d / Fuji White / Tech pack / Parallel park / Pano / Order 26/01/2011 / Build 13/12/11 / Arrival 04/01/2012
10-12-2011 07:48pm
degcds

Yeah, it seems that way, although I am a little worried as we have already secured the financing- and the bank is claiming the Evoque is already worth 6 thousand dollars less than MSRP. I was in complete shock. And it is more than one bank that is saying this... I am completely surprised... Is anybody else experiencing the same issue?

2012 Range Rover Evoque-
Prestige
Fiji White/ Almond Interior
Rear Seat Entertainment

2012 Mercedes ML 350
Premium II package
Leather Wrapped Dash

2012 Lexus IS C 250
Tungsten Pearl / Saddle Interior
10-12-2011 09:40pm
martinPL

Just an FYI
My order (Dynamic) was placed on Nov 15th 2011 and the prod. date is set for Jan 13 2012 and Seattle delivery for March 6th. I wish I pulled the trigger a couple weeks earlier Smile. let us know how things turn out degcds.
15-12-2011 07:10pm