Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Placed Prestige order 3 weeks ago!
degcds

Placed Prestige order 3 weeks ago!

Hello all! Just wanted to drop in and say hello! Been lurking around here for a while now. We ordered our Evoque just 3 shore weeks ago with a Begining to Mid January Delivery Date! Very excited! We are keeping our 2010 X5 and trading in our 2010 Acura TSX- and couldnt be happier!

We ordered-

Prestige 5 door
Fiji White
20" chrome Shadow Alloy (style 7)
Ivory/ Expresso Oxford Leather w/ Expresso contrast Stiching
Figured Macassar wood
Climate Comfort Package
Rear Seat Entertainment
Satellite Radio (SDARS) & HD Radio

Standard features-
Premium Package
Vision Assist Package.

I am sure everybody who is waiting for delivery is just as excited!! For those of you who already have yours... do you have any pro's cons' or things you wish you did or didnt do??

Thanks!!

Clayton
26-10-2011 03:41pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
caroline11000

RE: Placed Prestige order 3 weeks ago!

Hi, that seems a quick order to delivery time compared with many on here! Has the build date been confirmed?

Pure 5dr SD4 Auto
Fuji, Ebony, Tech Pack, Pan Roof, Privacy Glass, Front Fogs, Park Assist, Rear Camera, Power-Fold Mirrors, Xenons & Spare Wheel
Got car 9th Dec 11
REJECTED car 9th Jan 12 - paint runs down doors & seals one side, obvious bad re-spray before delivery! Big Cry
New car arrived 31st March 12 Very Happy
26-10-2011 04:32pm
The Valeter

Hello & Welcome. What is an Acura TSX?

I presume the Premium Package is a Lux Pack?

Came Home On 02/03/13 Pure Tech In Barolo Black/Cirrus Trim with Bespoke Firenze Ascents + Numerous Factory Options!!
Also :-

Rover 25GSi - 2005 Everyday Car.
MG ZR-Express Van - 2005 Special Factory Order (Literally a one off).
MG Montego 2.0i - 1990 Shows/Sunny Days.
MG Metro 1300 - 1983 Being Restored!
(This post was last modified: 26-10-2011 05:50pm by The Valeter.)
26-10-2011 05:48pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
degcds

The build date was confirmed as dec 6th at least thats what we were told last- I should call and make sure though! I haven't completely figured out the cross over between the build options for the UK and for the USA. There seem to be less options to choose from in the USA as everything comes standard but the Climat Comfort package- Rear seat Entertainment- and the Satillite Radio package. I am still wondering if ours comes standard with the Auto Park- Can probably include that in my phone to the dealer as well.

The Acura TSX is a Sedan produce by Acura// Acura is Hondas upper scale line here- I believe the TSX here is the Accord in the UK

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

26-10-2011 06:00pm
Daigriff

Hi Clayton and welcome. Nice spec you have chosen.
You may be lucky that your dealer has build slots available so soon but over here everything is being pushed back. My Prestige was ordered in April and I have a delivery date of 14th December and it only has to travel about 20 miles from where it's built to my dealers!!

Really hope you get yours on time.

Arrived 16th December 2011: 5 door Prestige SD4 auto in Barolo black with ambience interior, pano roof, privacy and 20" style 6 alloys.Very Happy
26-10-2011 06:14pm
degcds

Thank you very much! I think I am lucky as the Land Rover dealer here was allocated 5 build slots which only 2 had been filled when we ordered- It looks like a lot of the delays are for the Xenon head lights? Mine has an ocean to cross! I was told it will sit in customers for up to 3 weeks... Sad But will be well worth the wait!
26-10-2011 06:19pm
mk82

In Europe the Acura seems to be called Accord Wink

PURE 5dr SD4 Auto, Fuji - Almond/Espresso, rear cam, front-pdc, techp., navi, seatheating, xenon package without xenon

STUUUUNNNNNNNIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGG!!!! Thud
27-10-2011 09:29am
degcds

Well, It is confirmered from the Factory!!! ETA to the dealership is now the 31st of January! Build Date is confirmed the 6th of December!! Not too upset as they have given me a pretty good time line!! Plus I get to avoid as much salt as possible from the Holiday weather! Smile So very excited!!!
01-11-2011 09:28pm
brucewinter

(01-11-2011 09:28pm)degcds Wrote:  Well, It is confirmered from the Factory!!! ETA to the dealership is now the 31st of January! Build Date is confirmed the 6th of December!! Not too upset as they have given me a pretty good time line!! Plus I get to avoid as much salt as possible from the Holiday weather! Smile So very excited!!!

WOW! I am still waiting for a firm confirmation from my Florida dealer. I love your specs. bruce

Received December 16, 2011: fuji white prestige 5 door, tan/ivory/espresso interior, 20" alloy wheels style 7
02-11-2011 01:37pm
degcds

Wow! How long ago did you place your order? I just actually got home from Orlando on Monday! LOL
02-11-2011 02:29pm