Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pine Martens/ German Steinmarder, Barstewards
Tony's7

Pine Martens/ German Steinmarder, Barstewards

Decided to wash the car today and as I lifted the bonnet all the sound proofing was hanging from the bonnetShocked. I have two Evoques so when the wife returned I checked hers and the little shit has eaten hers tooMad I spoke to my friend over the road as he also owns an Evoque and guess what.... his has been chewed aswellEvil Weird bit though is our other neighbour has a Nissan Pathfinder and hers has not been touched even though it's between our carsConfused
09-10-2012 06:46pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: Pine Martens/ German Steinmarder, Barstewards

So Evoque is more eco friendly than a Nissan?
You need to get all your electrics checked - I had similar happen to the under bonnet insulation on a Volvo 480. I called the local dealer who told me that there had been a spaight of cars with similar damage and not to try starting the car until they had come out to check over the electrics too. Turned out numerous parts of the wiring loom had also been well chewed and the dealer was surprised the car had not gone up in flames...........
Had to have a complete rebuild of the wiring, took ages.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
09-10-2012 06:56pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply