Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Passenger side front camera is missing
AAA86

Hello all!

Just realized today that my front passenger camera is gone?!!! Its pretty bazar, its just a whole in the dumper now! Did anybody had that issue? How much would it cost to replace? Thanks for the help
12-04-2015 01:43am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RacingSnake

RE: Passenger side front camera is missing

it's not (for whatever reason) been pushed back inside the bumper has it?
What do you see on the screen when you select that camera?
Get someone to shine a torch into the hole at the same time and see what happens on the screen.

Ordered: Fuji Dynamic Lux Coupe / style 7 wheels / Privacy glass / adaptive xenons / something else which I've forgotton.
Should be end of April (was March, then April, then end of May/June).
Collected, Friday 13th Shocked April 2012
13-04-2015 03:38pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
AAA86

Good Idea, however its pitch black when I select it, as if it got disconnected. This is how I noticed actually! However now everytime I look at the car I see the empty hole Sad

I wonder how this happened and what happened, didn't hit anything what so ever! Its driving me insane!

I called land rover today and they told me it cost CAD580 plus tax [emoji24][emoji24]. Btw all the camera are alike! So all 5 cameras in the car are the same part #
14-04-2015 01:00am
HotLap

RE: Passenger side front camera is missing

Wow, my front passenger camera has somehow been pushed back into the bumper a bit, I can still see it, but appears to me it was not mounted correctly from the factory. I'm going in under warranty since it's been this way since day 1. I have been hesitating though as I find the 360 camera feature next to useless and am afraid my dealer may want to remove the entire front bumper fascia to get at the camera mounting and many times the cure is worse than the cause! Did your dealer tell you they would have to remove the entire bumper cover to get at the camera mount? thx!

2015 Evoque Prestige in Santorini Black with Ivory/Espresso interior
26-05-2015 11:30pm