Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PRESTIGE PARTS- FRONT GRILLE, SIDE FENDER BLADE, TAILGATE FINISHER, DOOR TRIM
Stephen McIntyre

PRESTIGE PARTS- FRONT GRILLE, SIDE FENDER BLADE, TAILGATE FINISHER, DOOR TRIM

Looking for the above parts to add to my Pure model.

If anyone is changing their prestige parts to the dynamic black or any other option let me know!

Thanks
03-07-2013 01:35pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
scalle

RE: PRESTIGE PARTS- FRONT GRILLE, SIDE FENDER BLADE, TAILGATE FINISHER, DOOR TRIM

you aren't visiting belgium in the summer by the way, you could pick up my grille and side vents.

(03-07-2013 01:35pm)Stephen McIntyre Wrote:  Looking for the above parts to add to my Pure model.

If anyone is changing their prestige parts to the dynamic black or any other option let me know!

Thanks

RRE TD4 Prestige 4WD AUT, santorini black, element interior, tech pack, cold climate pack, pano roof, privacy glass, brushed alu, auto high beam assist, airco vents rear, auto dim mirror, camera, home link, 20" style 7, 18" spare, debugged, roof rails,replaced side vents, grille in glossy black and center cap wheels with RR, black lettering
Also stunning Fiat 500 Cabrio GUCCI edition, black/gold metallic, and red Fiat Panda 1992 selecta (var. transmission).
03-07-2013 07:32pm
Stephen McIntyre

RE: PRESTIGE PARTS- FRONT GRILLE, SIDE FENDER BLADE, TAILGATE FINISHER, DOOR TRIM

(03-07-2013 07:32pm)scalle Wrote:  you aren't visiting belgium in the summer by the way, you could pick up my grille and side vents.

Unfortunately I am not...

How much would you charge for the parts and shipping costs? If this is an option?

Thanks again

Stephen
04-07-2013 09:26am
WB
WB

(04-07-2013 09:26am)Stephen McIntyre Wrote:  Unfortunately I am not...

How much would you charge for the parts and shipping costs? If this is an option?

Thanks again

Stephen

Shipping around Europe is surprisingly cheap - especially in comparison to the ridiculous UK inland post office prices.
04-07-2013 02:31pm
scalle

i'll check with the post office and contact you when i have news

(04-07-2013 09:26am)Stephen McIntyre Wrote:  Unfortunately I am not...

Thanks again

Stephen

RRE TD4 Prestige 4WD AUT, santorini black, element interior, tech pack, cold climate pack, pano roof, privacy glass, brushed alu, auto high beam assist, airco vents rear, auto dim mirror, camera, home link, 20" style 7, 18" spare, debugged, roof rails,replaced side vents, grille in glossy black and center cap wheels with RR, black lettering
Also stunning Fiat 500 Cabrio GUCCI edition, black/gold metallic, and red Fiat Panda 1992 selecta (var. transmission).
04-07-2013 08:22pm
Stephen McIntyre

(04-07-2013 08:22pm)scalle Wrote:  i'll check with the post office and contact you when i have news

thanks Smile
08-07-2013 03:08pm
scalle

hello,

can you send me your adress by private mail, so i'll check the cost and send my parts to you

thx, scalle

23-09-2013 04:03pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Stephen needs to post some more to be able to use PMs, 4 posts is one short to trigger that part of the forum

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
23-09-2013 04:14pm
scalle

(23-09-2013 04:14pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Stephen needs to post some more to be able to use PMs, 4 posts is one short to trigger that part of the forum

so i can not get in touch with him until he answers on the forum or post some replays?
I didn't know that.
Hope to hear from him so i can send the parts for free

24-09-2013 06:55pm
cjfp

(24-09-2013 06:55pm)scalle Wrote:  so i can not get in touch with him until he answers on the forum or post some replays?
I didn't know that.
Hope to hear from him so i can send the parts for free

You can send him an email

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
24-09-2013 08:04pm